Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Virginity

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Virginity
princesspedicure
Board Regular
Member # 52488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for princesspedicure   Email princesspedicure   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Dear Community of Foot Loving:

I am new to all of this. I was just wondering how everyone got into joining groups like this and/or embracing their love for feet. Feel free to share a story or the experience that got you into feet. I am such a newbie, I don't know certain terms but people keep asking to buy my socks. I've been rather shy about it all, but I think I need to really just dive in. Geez, I feel like a virgin. Anyone else? Tips about this whole genre of fetish are also welcome.

I hope to be accepted into this hush hush society. thank you

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! Joining this group-meeting people of similar interests and discussing foot fetish; my foot fetish started a long time ago in Europe when I was introduced to feet. Got hooked very fast, and you can read my post on the explanation of how one can get hooked on feet eventually sexualizing feet. I would say that females shed pheromones through their feet-a possibility which I have looked into which triggers the brain's sex center. With me, women's feet got sexualized very quickly. The whole genre of this fetish varies from person top person; I like toes and arches, and enjoy sucking toes, and licking the soles. Others might find the heel sexy. Sex is very complex. As long as women's feet don't become the only way to sex-because intercourse as well is important. Pathology starts when one's fixation is only on feet.
Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've loved feet as far back as I can remember. I have no memories of a time where I wasn't fascinated by feet. Been into them my whole life, ever since I was a toddler. There's nothing I can explain as to why it happened, and there's no instance I can think of that triggered it. I've just always loved feet, and they've always been my main sexual obsession.

Before puberty I didn't even realize I was sexually attracted to feet or that it was even a thing until someone told me foot fetishism existed. There was just always this deep fascination, and then it all started to make sense.

Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coryr:
I've loved feet as far back as I can remember. I have no memories of a time where I wasn't fascinated by feet. Been into them my whole life, ever since I was a toddler. There's nothing I can explain as to why it happened, and there's no instance I can think of that triggered it. I've just always loved feet, and they've always been my main sexual obsession.

Before puberty I didn't even realize I was sexually attracted to feet or that it was even a thing until someone told me foot fetishism existed. There was just always this deep fascination, and then it all started to make sense.

Same, 100%
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links