Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rejection

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rejection
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you ever been rejected by a woman because she didn't understand your attraction to feet, or perhaps she was turned off by it?
My girlfriend has been very understanding of my foot attraction, I'm happy to say.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surmene
Major Player
Member # 43593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surmene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have. I've also been kink shamed for it.Date or play, sating this part of me is a must or it's a deal breaker.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luckily I've never experienced any rejection. Every woman I've been with was receptive. The level of my foot fetish doesn't come out right away, but over time that becomes accepted as well.
Also the women all grew to like it and enjoyed having their feet worshiped, played with etc.

I don't think as many women are weirded out by at as we may think. But maybe I've just been fortunate.

And I agree with Surmene. it's definitely a deal breaker if she's not into it.

Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Surmene:
I have. I've also been kink shamed for it.Date or play, sating this part of me is a must or it's a deal breaker.

What exactly do you mean by kink shamed?
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not been rejected, maybe because I have gained their trust and well hopefully they are really horny by the time I take her foot or feet to my mouth.
I don't believe I have ever brought it up in conversation though.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have been rejected many times due to my love of feet!! [Jerkoff] [Hump]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I have plenty of times. But I was not mad at all. I like to get the foot thing out in the beginning. I can see me doing any dates without knowing feet is at least 90% chance that night.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. Assessment is key, getting to know the woman first, develop a relationship, a rapport.
Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women don't reject the fetish. They reject the man.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:

good call. I imagine the way you present your foot fetish has a big deal to do with it as well.
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coryr:
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:

good call. I imagine the way you present your foot fetish has a big deal to do with it as well.
That's just it.

A foot fetish isn't a rap sheet or defect that needs to be presented. It's just a part of who you are. To feel the need to present it makes you unsure of yourself. It should come out naturally.

I've read numerous posts of guys that brag about openly telling everyone about their fondness for feet. If should never define you, but rather be a part of who you are.

Honestly, I can see why girls are put off by it from reading some posts here.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
Yes I have plenty of times. But I was not mad at all. I like to get the foot thing out in the beginning. I can see me doing any dates without knowing feet is at least 90% chance that night.

How exactly do you bring it up right away and how do they typically react? You do this on first dates, or near first?
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. The main spoken phrases of rejection. "Eww feet are gross" "I don't let anybody touch my feet" " "You like feet? No I'm not into that"

Yes only took me two dates to find out, to never go on one if the woman isn't into the foot thing. For years I would get it out in the beginning. I've more positive than negative though.

The key is to not be so "foot crazed" I don't tell them I want to suck their toes when their feet are stank. It's really simple. Figure out a way to tell them you would give them a foot massage after a long day. If they respond to any of the above phrases. I always bail. lol

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links