Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is your foot fetish an obsession or controlled?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is your foot fetish an obsession or controlled?
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there are many levels of a foot fetish.
I would view mine as controlled, viewing sexuality as inclusive with intercourse, and allowing feet to become an obsession in the moment of interaction.
Can someone be bonded to feet exclusively? Yes. But one has to also view the woman in totality regarding a relationship which is healthy.
Sexuality is extremely complicated and includes so many hidden signals such as pheromones.
Has foot fetishism overtaken you or have you controlled its power over you?

Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's definitely my main sexual obsession. I enjoy other sex acts and partake in them, but footplay is my number 1. I typically need it in some form or fashion to get the maximum amount of arousal, and I'm lucky enough that feet are always a part of sex in one way or the other--mostly a big part.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks coryr for your input. When I engage with feet it basically takes over to such an extent that my arousal continues after ejaculation.
Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing sexy well care for feet, touching, massaging
them, and get maximum arousal from that. That
being said, my fetish has evolved over the year
to loving the aroma of musky female feet. If I am with
a woman whose feet don’t have that sexy aroma,
it’s an immediate disappointment for me.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blueopalfeet:
Thanks coryr for your input. When I engage with feet it basically takes over to such an extent that my arousal continues after ejaculation.

I know exactly what you mean, even after we have
made love, I am all over my girlfriends feet and toes. They
are my avatar and she absolutely loves the attention
I give them in our after play.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

So catsman you do understand. Interestingly, you mention foot scent which I think is loaded with pheromones. My arousal continues to peak even after ejaculation onto feet - which I lick up because at that point my arousal is continuing as my erection stays hard. It's an interesting phenomenon how feet can do this to me. The peaking can last ten minutes.
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say my fetish is a controlled obsession. I have never crossed any lines, legal or otherwise, such as taking advantage of situations to fulfill my fetish (sometimes you read about stories like this or hear them discussed on talk shows and stuff); these are the things that give us foot guys a bad name. The most I've done is sneaked whiffs of used socks and shoes from various girls but thankfully never been caught.

I love other parts of a women's body, but I almost always obssess of their feet and always am paying attention to get a glimpse. As a younger man the sight of feet would grab my attention so strongly that often the girls would react negatively to it. I remember one girl I worked with was doing some shoeplay and caught me looking at her and immediatly put her feet back in her shoes. She could tell I was perving her peds and I could see by the look in her eye she was grossed out. I'm pretty embarassed about some of the incidents now!

I can control it better now or I'm just a little more casual about it now. I have no shame in asking girls about theyre shoes, socks or nail polish but I don't think I ever perv anybody out now. the other day there was a super cute girl that I occasioally work with who was complaining that her ankle socks were falling off her heel. She removed her shoe and socks and then proceded to put them back on. I know she saw me looking at her feet but I guess I wasnt perving her out! She might have been innocently flirting a bit.

Feet have to be a part of sex for me. I almost always like to finish in a missionary position where I can pull my wife's legs back and bring her toes to my mouth. After sex I still love to play with my wife's feet. In fact, I could play with my wifes feet at any time of the day or night. Sometimes I sleep with my head at the foot of the bed so I can play with them.

I guess I'm somewhere in the middle!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As said above, mine is a controlled obsession. You'll never find me in the news sneaking a sniff under a library table while a chick is dangling her shoe off. No thanks, I don't need that kind of attention.

On the other hand, I feel like it's ALWAYS going through my mind what a chick's feet might look like or smell like. It's like a constant obsession where I'm always thinking that if I'm hanging around a female co-worker or see a chick at the gym, coffee shop, etc. etc.

In that aspect it can make life hell, especially in Jersey where it's like, we can get some relief when Winter comes and the feet are well out of view, but it only makes the anxiety when summer Spring is coming along and out are coming the sandals, that much stronger.

With that said, I do appreciate a women's curves as well in all aspects. Whether she has a nice rack or ass, but I'm not into huge boobs at all. I prefer them to be contoured to the body and if that means a fit chick, I prefer boobs that relate to her shape/size and not implanted, hanging down to her waste or just not looking right. Damn I feel so shallow now writing this up, lol.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Good posts, LovelyLadies and luvstockingfeet. Don't feel shallow, LovelyLadies, you are just expressing yourself and that in itself is a healthy thing. I guess over time it's a matter of adapting to what we like, women's feet, and have a healthy rapport with the fetish. Controlled obsession is a good way to be able to function in a healthy manner. For me it becomes a total obsession when engaged sexually with feet and interestingly enough, post ejaculation, I remain turned on for a good ten minutes, that's how powerful feet overtake me. But then, I can resume a controlled obsession and enjoy the sight of nice women's feet during the summer. Good comments.

[ August 21, 2019, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: blueopalfeet ]

Jon26
Board Regular
Member # 48134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon26   Email Jon26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is controlled. I work in IT and I do subtly check out my female co-workers feet in the office. I do it subtly so I don't get caught.

[ August 31, 2019, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: Jon26 ]

--------------------
Avatar is my friend's feet. She wears a size 8.5 to 9.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonze947
Board Regular
Member # 26935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonze947   Email Bonze947   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got to admit I have a very hard time not looking all the time.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links