Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What size feet do you like? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What size feet do you like?
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some like small feet others big feet. I like long feet with long toes like size 9, 10. I saw an incredible picture of a woman who has size 12 with painted nails fire engine red, and very long toes as well. Incredible.
I'm not into small feet. I'm more inclined towards big feet and long toes.

Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm the opposite. I like wide feet; thick, meaty, wrinkly, soles. Shortish toes, and a tight toe pack.

I'll take them anywhere between 6 - 12.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My tastes are similar to blueopalfeet. I prefer slender feet and soft with a little longer toes (though not super long). They don't have to be sized 9 or 10 per se, but I just like slender and a little longer. Maybe I'm some around at 8. I've often dreamed of slender bigger feet, but I don't know if that'll happen. The largest size I've had was a 6.5-7, my current mistress. They're wider with shorter toes. While they aren't ideal I still find them lovely. Her arches are impeccable. And when it comes down to it, I admire so many types of feet I guess it doesn't even matter.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's long toes make up for her minimal arch with nice slender feet. When she has her toe nails painted fire engine red they really pop, making her toes appear even longer.
Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
I'm the opposite. I like wide feet; thick, meaty, wrinkly, soles. Shortish toes, and a tight toe pack.

I'll take them anywhere between 6 - 12.

My man! Give me them big, fat, stank, soft, meaty feet any day of the week!

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's not like I haven't discussed this before. To me, it's not the size of the feet, but the shape. Whether a woman has size 5s or size 10s, what matters most to me, is that there be at least decent arches, although the higher they are the better. I'm also not terribly fond of smooth soles, so wrinkly soles are also very important, and I also like wide, solid heels. I have been able to find models that fit those categories with small and large feet, which is always very exciting.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, i.e., subjective. Personally, I think feet can be attractive regardless of size, if they have nice (to me) proportions, and soft pretty soles. Having said that, I don’t care for wide, fat or flat feet, and I tend to prefer smaller feet because the seem it fit on my face better.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Good points, Fair and Icarus.
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like small wide feet with shorter toes; think Hillary Duff. Her feet are amazing!. I also like small petite feet like Eva Longorias or Natalie Wood (if we're going classic). I'm not usually into big feet but if they are shapely then I can be attracted to them. When i look at Paris Hiltons feet I'm horrified.
Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...what luvstockingfeet said above - but bare, dirty and smelly! [Drool]

i agree regarding the shape, though - it's more important than the size.

one of my favs:
https://www.wikifeet.com/Paloma_Bernardi

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kneedragger
Loyal Member
Member # 46518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kneedragger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
>> I like wide feet; thick, meaty, wrinkly, soles. Shortish toes, and a tight toe pack.<<

AKA.foot has it right on the money, at least for my preference. Describes my wife's 7's almost exactly.

Posts: 58 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In all honesty, when it comes to feet, size doesn't matter much to me...Even though, I'm more in favor of somewhere between a size 5 (Janet Mason) to a size 16 (Mikayla Miles).

I do agree with Adam that as long they're well-treated and have a decent high arch.

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer size 10 and up

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

I looked up Mikayla Miles and she has stunning feet. Paris earlier pictures show her foot tendons a lot but later pictures of her size 11s are better. It is rare to have perfect feet if they are big, some deformity may happen, especially if the arch is not well developed. Yet, I have seen 12s, 14s, which were not perfect but had erotic potential. I think big feet are fun, especially with long toes.

[ August 23, 2019, 09:14 AM: Message edited by: blueopalfeet ]

footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its more about the toes for me. I love long toes on small or big feet.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links