Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Buying used socks online

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buying used socks online
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are most people here wary of buying socks from female models online now? I almost never had a good experience and personally I don't think it's a good idea. Most of the time, if you do purchase used socks the smell is very faint or there is no smell. That's if the foot model is honest! If the foot model is dishonest a lot more shit can happen. You can get the socks you purchased soaked in vinegar or chemicals or maybe just receive nothing at all.

I say stay away from buying used socks online, not worth it. I know Becky from BABS is still selling socks but I don't see how she can keep up with the high demand from her Becky Buddies.
To be fair, she might be honest but then again is the smell strong enough to satisfy one's desire?

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If i were to buy socks from a girl I'd have to buy them right of her feet
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"If i were to buy socks from a girl I'd have to buy them right of her feet"

Words to live by. [Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I think it's the novelty of it that propels people to buy used socks. I mean they cant seriously imagine the sock still smelling can they? I am a little bias cause I dont care much for smelly shoes or socks I just want the feet smelly. I don't trust these chicks for anything though, probably had their boyfriends wear them and Steve will be laughing all the way to the post office.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links