Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Difficult decision

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Difficult decision
Solomonsheir
Board Regular
Member # 51922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solomonsheir   Email Solomonsheir   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So , I’m a bit of an asshole and I know it. I’ve tried to make up for being one but i know it will never be enough because , I don’t have to be this way. Now to the point , if you had two choose between to different girls with very different feet and whom were both very good women how would you choose? I’ll expound . Option one .. a sweetheart with big feet , toes with character that are extremely suckable. But never give of a scent that is appealing. Super soft and open to all kinks, 8 /10 feet but attached to a face that’s average and body that if it was conditioned it would be in the upper average range , not above average but a notch below. Or option two... a ride or die with chick who is cute in the face ...has a bit of above average body but the feet are a 6/10 appearance wise and a scent that only gets more appealing the stronger it is. Willing to todo all kinks also. ...help a fellow out ?

--------------------
The legendary biblical king must’ve been one of us...

Posts: 37 | Registered: May 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetWonder
Loyal Member
Member # 52241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetWonder   Author's Homepage   Email FeetWonder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would go for the first option!

--------------------
I am girl who has passion for female feet =) I produce exclusive content with different models. Here is my website! Visit it if you love sexy feet
https://feetwonder.com/

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jan 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't ever apologize for liking what you like or wanting what you want.

The fact that you are asking others about a situation that is purely subjective tells me that you don't know what you want you lack self confidence. This is not a dig at you.

We all prioritize things differently. What is important to one may not be important to another in the context of foot fetishes. That said, a choice or advice given by another for this particular situation is of no use to you. It provides you with absolutely zero value.

I suggest you spend some time thinking about exactly what is important to you, and exactly what it is that you want. Then have the confidence to make your choice without regard to anyone else's thoughts in this situation. You are the one that has to live with the decision.

The last thing I would ever do is have someone advise me on who I should date. I suggest you take this same approach.

Know what it is that you want, then go out there and get it.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apologies... duplicate post
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’m old and have enjoyed my foot fetish since my early 20’s and only in the past 10 years my fetish has evolved more towards the aroma. Nothing on this side of heaven is as titillating as the female musky foot aroma that is emitted from an aroused female. Period. My current gf of the past 10+ years (see avatar) has such an aroma and allows me to indulge in her heavenly scented feet whenever I want. I would never leave her merely on that cause.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
I’m old and have enjoyed my foot fetish since my early 20’s and only in the past 10 years my fetish has evolved more towards the aroma. Nothing on this side of heaven is as titillating as the female musky foot aroma that is emitted from an aroused female. Period. My current gf of the past 10+ years (see avatar) has such an aroma and allows me to indulge in her heavenly scented feet whenever I want. I would never leave her merely on that cause.

With those feet I don't doubt the aroma is anything short of spectacular.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First question is why can't you have both?

Also it's up to YOU for what you really want. It's pretty easy. Just focus on what turns you on the most.

As I got older I notice that the scent is really important. I still like pretty feet and will never settle for less.

But if they don't have stinky feet ever I'm not interested. Where I live at now I can get feet easy, but can't get the foot funk I want. It's so frustrating.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they are both willing to engage in your foot interest.

Maybe this is going to sound like it's an "obvious post"

However, is there either one with whom you have a better rapport with, or enjoy being with more?

If they are both kind and nice, then it depends on what is important to you.

If you most want the above average body, and dont mind the 6 out of 10 range feet, then choose her.

If the feet is the most important aspect then go for the 8 out of 10 feet if the woman having an average body is okay for you.

Good Luck with your decision.

It sounds like you have a good situation, and either way, will end up in a good situation with one of the women whom you described.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you're looking for things which might prove trivial in the end. The question that I like to ask all the time: Would you rather be with a knockout with amazing feet, but one that might not love and respect you as much as you love her, or an average girl with average feet that truly loves and cares for you?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adam foote
Board Regular
Member # 52322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adam foote   Email adam foote   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Maybe you're looking for things which might prove trivial in the end. The question that I like to ask all the time: Would you rather be with a knockout with amazing feet, but one that might not love and respect you as much as you love her, or an average girl with average feet that truly loves and cares for you?

i would take the knockout with no respect by keeping my expectations in check, if she gives me pleasure every now and then

i would never be attracted to a girl i viewed as average

Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Option 2. Cutie,scented, kinky. Not sure if the foot rating is good or bad....but go with one that ticks all boxes

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links