Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Natural Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Natural Feet
Vulcan Electra
Board Regular
Member # 52456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vulcan Electra   Author's Homepage   Email Vulcan Electra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the only one here who prefers natural, non-pedicured feet? All the pedicures are starting to look the same. I don't like the square big toenails that so many of them feature. I think pedis like of take away a pair of feet's character. Am I alone in this?

--------------------
V.E.

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitley prefer natural toes over painted toes-- or at least clear polish. I know I'm in the minority there. I still find plenty of pairs of feet attractive that are painted. I don't mind pedicures overall, though.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're probably not alone, but I'm a 95% soles guy, so I really don't care. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer painted toes.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
You're probably not alone, but I'm a 95% soles guy, so I really don't care. [Big Grin]

Some big stinky soles huh 😏

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vulcan Electra
Board Regular
Member # 52456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vulcan Electra   Author's Homepage   Email Vulcan Electra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mostly prefer soles also but I like to know my soles have attractive toenails on the other side. And by attractive I don't mean too long, or artificial looking.

--------------------
V.E.

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vulcan Electra
Board Regular
Member # 52456

I will say I'm fine with painted nails. I just HATE long toenails and I prefer the big toenails be rounded and not squared. I don't like that square look.

--------------------
V.E.

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I just HATE long toenails and I prefer the big toenails be rounded and not squared."

The thing is, all of that can be changed in an instant (basically). Soles are forever.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

"Some big stinky soles huh"

Any day, every day! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"I just HATE long toenails and I prefer the big toenails be rounded and not squared."

The thing is, all of that can be changed in an instant (basically). Soles are forever.

I’ve seen some internet ladies with long toenails
I like. Janet Mason always wears her nails longish.
One of my all time favorite feet, Lady Barbara of
Legsworld has that one ultra long big toe talon that
I simply love....

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
onirtnec4
Board Regular
Member # 48214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for onirtnec4   Email onirtnec4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No way! Most women I see with “natural” toes also have nasty dry/cracked soles. If a girls takes the time to paint her toes then usually she takes care of the rest of the foot. There are exceptions but most women who don’t get a pedi seem like they just threw on sandals out of comfort and have gross feet that no one wants to look at. Painted toes are a must for me 99% of the time. It is what separates a disgusting male foot from a delicate female foot.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by onirtnec4:
No way! Most women I see with “natural” toes also have nasty dry/cracked soles. If a girls takes the time to paint her toes then usually she takes care of the rest of the foot. There are exceptions but most women who don’t get a pedi seem like they just threw on sandals out of comfort and have gross feet that no one wants to look at. Painted toes are a must for me 99% of the time. It is what separates a disgusting male foot from a delicate female foot.

So if a guy were to paint his toes... 😂😂😂

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbbwfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by onirtnec4:

So if a guy were to paint his toes... 😂😂😂
Speaking of that I saw a transsexual at Safeway the other day. He is clearly a man but dresses like a woman and painted his toes. I had to admit, his feet did look nice and pedicured. I would actually prefer to worship his feet than a woman who had nasty gnarly feet.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

"I would actually prefer to worship his feet than a woman who had nasty gnarly feet."

Really? [Confused]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

FeetWonder
Loyal Member
Member # 52241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetWonder   Author's Homepage   Email FeetWonder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what about soles?
Pedicure is not only about the nails.
Full pedicure includes cleaning and polishing the soles too.

--------------------
I am girl who has passion for female feet =) I produce exclusive content with different models. Here is my website! Visit it if you love sexy feet
https://feetwonder.com/

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jan 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links