Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Celebrity Arches

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Celebrity Arches
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not big on celebrities, but I occasionally go on Wikifeet to look one or another, usually when I'm bored. I forgot who I was looking for when the name Lauren Graham popped up in my search, it seemed like a very familiar name so I clicked on it and immediately saw that it's the actress that plays the mom on "Gilmore Girls". In case you guys don't know about that show, it's about a single mom and her teenage daughter living in some ultra Waspy Connecticut town, where nothing interesting ever happens, or at least that's my take on it, I'm a Hispanic guy from New York City, so what do I know, right?

Not a fan of the show, but MadTV did a spoof on it years ago, and that's how I discovered it. I occasionally drop in because it's on heavy rotation on cable TV, but can only stomach about 5 minutes of it, but I digress.

I started to go through some of Ms Graham's pics, when I noticed that the lady has some nice arches, and then, I stumbled into THIS PIC and was blown away. Who knew? That bland actress from that bland show has some killer arches to go with the rest of her milk-toast self. It goes to show, never judge a book by it's cover, pre-conceived ideas will always bite you in the ass, etc....

Well, I suppose I'm a fan now. [Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’ve been around these sites for years and
I always use Mona Lisa as a standard to gauge
arches. Ms. Graham is very nice indeed, but
she’s no Mona Lisa.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fair Adam, as a photographer, you know the image is a victim of poor sizing. Lauren Graham is a tall, beautiful [far from bland or milquetoast] woman. That image made her and her feet look short and fat. But even with the poor sizing, her ultra-high arches are still easy to see.

The show was actually interesting until they added and subtracted too many characters. You should have seen the episode when the camera started the scene by showing her feet propped up on the top of the sofa!!! Wowsers!!!

They made her an Energizer bunny who had a rapid-fire style of speaking, was impulsive, and had qualities only two guys could handle: a doormat or a macho man who could make her shut up. So the show was definitely not for guys. We foot guys put up with her because we knew or found out she had beautiful feet with phenomenal arches!

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman388
Member # 52991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman388   Email Footman388   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out Cristin Milioti
Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice Fair Adam, but i'm more of a petite high-arched admirer; check out THIS one from Katarzyna Cichopek, a Polish actress with beautiful size 4s! [Drool]
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, both Cristin Milioti and Katarzyna Cichopek have wonderful arches, but I still have to give the edge to Ms. Graham.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Hey guys, both Cristin Milioti and Katarzyna Cichopek have wonderful arches, but I still have to give the edge to Ms. Graham.

I see your Lauren Graham and raise you a Stana Katic.

https://www.wikifeet.com/Stana_Katic

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by solesurvivordragon:
quote:

Wow, those are some great arches there. I'd say it's neck and neck...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solesurvivordragon:
quote:

I remember Stana Katic from "Castle" but I don't recall seeing her barefoot on that show.

She does have magnificent arches! Thanks for the link.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just had to add this one from Brazilian actress Paloma Bernardi:
https://pics.wikifeet.com/Paloma-Bernardi-Feet-6162240.jpg

Amazing beauty with size 6, high arched meaty feet! [Jerkoff]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dirtysole toesmeller:
Just had to add this one from Brazilian actress Paloma Bernardi:
https://pics.wikifeet.com/Paloma-Bernardi-Feet-6162240.jpg

Amazing beauty with size 6, high arched meaty feet! [Jerkoff]

Wow! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links