Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Celebrities who love going barefoot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Celebrities who love going barefoot
toesucker17
Board Regular
Member # 50377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker17   Email toesucker17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who are some female celebrities who have talked about their love for going barefoot or their disdain for shoes? For some reason hearing or reading those kind of comments turn me on. I remember an interview where Vanessa Hudgens said she loves Coachella because she loves being barefoot and listening to music
Posts: 12 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toesucker17:
Who are some female celebrities who have talked about their love for going barefoot or their disdain for shoes? For some reason hearing or reading those kind of comments turn me on. I remember an interview where Vanessa Hudgens said she loves Coachella because she loves being barefoot and listening to music

The list would be long.. Julia Roberts, Shakira, Nicole Richie (Lionel Richie's daughter)..
If you are interested in the topic (I deffo am [Big Grin] ), I'd warmly recommend a visit to this blog [Cool]
http://barefootcelebrities.blogspot.com/
Some of them go barefoot in rather dirty places, and end up with pretty grubby soles! [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miley Cyrus goes barefoot a lot and has shown off the tattoos on her soles. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1250 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker17
Board Regular
Member # 50377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker17   Email toesucker17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
quote:

The list would be long.. Julia Roberts, Shakira, Nicole Richie (Lionel Richie's daughter)..
If you are interested in the topic (I deffo am [Big Grin] ), I'd warmly recommend a visit to this blog [Cool]
Some of them go barefoot in rather dirty places, and end up with pretty grubby soles! [Wink]

I'm talking about celebs who have verbalized it in her interviews or on social media
Posts: 12 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
quote:

I'm talking about celebs who have verbalized it in her interviews or on social media
Aha.. well, I think that the three ones I mentioned all did that.
Sadly for me I haven't got enough time on my hands to search the web for such stuff.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Off the top of my head Zazie Beetz.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links