Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Seinfelds Sexiest Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Seinfelds Sexiest Feet
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When looking at the foot fetish podcast post below I saw this link in youtube. I'm certainly dating myself here by bringing up the 90s comedy Seinfeld but there were a lot of nice looking women on the show. I don't agree with Jane Leeves, Lauren Graham or Debra Messing; all of their feet are large and Jane Leeves has some funky long toes (shame because everything else about her is sexy) Christine Taylor, Marlee Matlin and Lori Loughlin are all right there in book.

https://youtu.be/7IZsRHXaLL4

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some great foot shots on that clip! [Mmm] Thanks for the link. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1249 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about Elaine?! That scene where she is sleeping opposite some guy on a couch and she ends up rubbing her feet in his face! That’s like the greatest foot-lovers dream scene in TV history! Her feet are amazing...
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do think Julia Louis Dreyfus has smoking hot feet and that is one of the greatest foot scenes ever. That guy got paid, and probably paid well,to have her put her feet in his face! Lucky bastard. JLD has some great foot scenes in Veep too.
Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links