Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » CRAZY foot customers and vendors

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CRAZY foot customers and vendors
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe the RIP-OFF that some ladies and companies are trying to do to foot guys. There are some sites, I think Feet4Ever or whatever site that charges close to $2,000 for a 30 minute custom video? That's crazy! I even think that site used to charge $450 for used socks!

Some women on Craigslist want $20 or $30 for ONE picture of their feet? What's even crazier are the customers who buy it! Don't people with common sense know you can just join a foot website and pay $25 monthly membership and get access to hundreds of videos and thousands of pictures which you can download to your computer? If you are smart you can just download everything you like on the site and then just cancel your membership after one month!

Sorry for the rant but I just don't see why vendors are so greedy and customers so gullible when there is so much available on the Internet for much cheaper and much more reasonable prices!

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"A fool and his money are soon parted." [Confused]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
I can't believe the RIP-OFF that some ladies and companies are trying to do to foot guys. There are some sites, I think Feet4Ever or whatever site that charges close to $2,000 for a 30 minute custom video? That's crazy! I even think that site used to charge $450 for used socks!

Some women on Craigslist want $20 or $30 for ONE picture of their feet? What's even crazier are the customers who buy it! Don't people with common sense know you can just join a foot website and pay $25 monthly membership and get access to hundreds of videos and thousands of pictures which you can download to your computer? If you are smart you can just download everything you like on the site and then just cancel your membership after one month!

Sorry for the rant but I just don't see why vendors are so greedy and customers so gullible when there is so much available on the Internet for much cheaper and much more reasonable prices!

[Thumbs Up] Must stop the Simps...they are destroying everything.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links