Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What are your foot related traditions?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What are your foot related traditions?
barbarasours
Member # 54995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barbarasours   Author's Homepage   Email barbarasours   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had an obsession with feet for as long as I can think back. I've always found pleasure with feet, whether it is massaging them, kissing them, or being submissive to them. Now in my early 30s I get to fulfill my obsession everyday thanks to my wife.

Over our relationship, we've developed these traditions without when knowing. They started off as one-offs, but now are things that are an absolute must.

My favourite one is that whenever my wife and I are heading out for a fancy evening/night out, club, wedding receptions, etc I just sit at her feet before leaving and put on her heels for her, then kiss both her feet before heading out.

While out she will, if we are at a club or reception, make sure to ditch her heels at some point while on the dancefloor.

Upon returning home, I will take her heels off her feet and spend time worshipping them. I will lick her soles and suck on her toes while massaging her feet.

We have done this so many times now that its requirement for going out and if I ever forget she will just in her chair, leg crossed, tapping her nails until my brain finally catches up.

What are some traditions that you all have?

[ March 13, 2024, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: barbarasours ]

--------------------
smash karts

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2024  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend usually takes her shoes off and puts her feet in my lap, when we're at a restaurant together.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links