Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I love it when... (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: I love it when...
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when my bowling team is in first place. [Woot] [Cheers]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha, i could write 100 pages of this.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when you can feel Summer coming and everyone just seems happier.

I love it when I re-read a favourite murder mystery and have forgotten how it ends.

I love it when the kids at work want to colour in (because it means I can too!)

I love it when I make a big decision and realise that it's the right one.

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when my son tells his bus driver..isn't my mom beautiful when im wearing my sweats and ratty sweater!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when I figure out how to play a song on my bass guitar.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesi Jaymes
Board Regular
Member # 40911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesi Jaymes   Author's Homepage   Email Jesi Jaymes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when it starts to rain at this time of year. It smells sooo good outside!

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/41554
http://twitter.com/jesijaymesfeet

Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved it when the judge called my ex a gold digger after she tried to have it written in the divorce papers that I would have to keep paying alimony even if she got remarried.
her lawyer was good, he tried to write it in as a stipend and not alimony and it would continue through another marriage.
WRONG!

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when I wake up to a clear blue sky and nothing to do but enjoy it!
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it when you've been craving a certain type of food for so long and when you finally get to eat it, the rush goes from your tastebuds throughout your whole body and you just let out a sigh of relief... AAAHHH [Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when the girl you have been dating a couple weeks starts to realize you have a foot fetish and ask "do you like my feet?" Then you play it cool and "just yours baby, I love every inch of you"
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
btwist
Board Regular
Member # 39665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for btwist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
people bring free pizza!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when my 4 yr old sister's face lights up when she sees me.

I love it when my dad fixes my car for free.

I love it when my ex-boyfriend admits I'm right.

I love it when it's cold outside and I can feel the heater my feet. Best feeling ever.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

I love it when I get an unexpected email from an old friend.

I love it when I cook a meal that everyone enjoys and wants more of.

I love it when I can find decent Gluten Free foods that don't cost the earth!

I love it when my mum and I can spend time together (when we're both in a good mood and not wanting to kill each other).

Phallus4feet
Board Regular
Member # 31013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phallus4feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phallus4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when at work i go outside to take a cigarette break and no matter whats on my mind it goes away for just long enough for me to feel enriched by the sights and sounds of nature.

I love it when you open the oven door and the sudden burst of heat and wonderful smell covers your chest and face.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesi Jaymes
Board Regular
Member # 40911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesi Jaymes   Author's Homepage   Email Jesi Jaymes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when the world calms down enough I can return to reading forums I enjoy!

Hi again. (^-^)/

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/41554
http://twitter.com/jesijaymesfeet

Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links