Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Corrupt a wish game (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Corrupt a wish game
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GRANTED!! sorry hun haha

I wish I had a warmer quilt

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
granted, its on fire

i wish i could move to another town

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, but it is northern Alaska, which has a horrible gender ratio and it is never a good time for flip flops. And you get eaten by a dying polar bear.

I wish they hadn't made the three recent Star Wars movies.

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted but watching the Imax 3D remake of return of the jedi you get eaten by the giant vagina in the ground.

I wish the three recent star wars movies were better

Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, but due to a horrible brain aneurism, you can't make any sense of them.

I wish I had a copy of my wife for a threesome.

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted but she is inside out.

I wish Executive feet game me a footjob in her nylons [Smile]

Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, but what the hell were you doing wearing her nylons?

I wish Daemoness came back [Cry]

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would still take that footjob haha.

Granted but she is now a paraplegic (as in no arms or legs).

I wish girls wearing pantyhose/stockings with open shoes was majorly in fashion and they all done it.

Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, for she males

I wish the next person will make a wish.

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

no.

I wish that reality tv would disappear.

Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wish came true, no exceptions. Yay
You can't deny my wish, rules state: The person above makes a wish, the person below has to corrupt that wish in some way with a clause that the other person didn't foresee and then makes a wish of his own to be corrupted.

Granted; all reality tv now replaced with Barney & friends.

I wish a first-timer can win the FOOTBALL worldcup this time.

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Granted they can can win the world cup but they dont they all go out in the group stages.

I wish Michelle from OHmyhose came back to Wu's as a contriubutor.

Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Granted, in the mean time you got bit by an oxyuranus microlepidotus & die.

I wish I quit smoking cigarettes.

Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Btw, does this game remind any one of the movie "Bedazzled"?
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Granted you quit smoking but due to your addictive nature you take up meth to componsate.

I wish Scotland qualify for Euro 2012.

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links