Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Corrupt a wish game (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Corrupt a wish game
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
I wish I could be in a room full of women with sexy wrinkled soles for a week or two.

fail, you have to grant my wish first. the next person has to grant both our wishes.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:

i wish i had tickets to the jay leno debut show

Granted - The tickets just appear in your hands now and the show is almost finished. If you hurry, you might be in time to catch the credits [Tongue]

quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
I wish I could be in a room full of women with sexy wrinkled soles for a week or two.

Granted - The room is locked totally for 2 weeks with no food, water & air.

--
I wish I had a bigger penis

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted. Now it's built like a tuna can. It's 1 inch long and 3 inches in diameter.

I wish I an unlimited money supply.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, it's Confederate bills.

I wish the Dodgers win the World Series this year and remain competitive for the next several years after.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grated. But the celebration won't be in LA because those Dodgers are from Brooklyn.

I wish to have my rate of physical aging slowed by a factor of thirty so as to give me a life expectancy of about 2,000 years.

[ September 10, 2009, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, but everybody else dies after this year, you never learn to travel to space, and aliens never come to Earth.

I wish Michael Bay and Uwe Boll were forbidden from ever making any form of media for the rest of their lives on penalty of death.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
granted, but now the world is sad b/c because they dont get to see shia labeuof with giant robots anymore

i wish i had a nice turkey melt

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted - There's a cockroach in it
 -

I wish there was a WORLD WIDE computer glitch that would wipe everyones debts clean to "0".

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted. You are now in prison for plaigerising that idea from Fight club [Smile] Oh and a load of complicated economics shit that I don't understand, but would mean riots world-wide.

I REALLY wish my computer internet connection (and generally access of files time) was faster.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

granted, its now so fast that you cant keep up with it

i wish there was a way to ejaculate, w/o any of the "work" (i have a feeling that the lonely island is going to be a part of my wish)

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted. Now you ejaculate every time you talk to ANY coworker and it's obvious that you are having an orgasm.

I wish I had a new career.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Granted - You're now a clown working in a circus.

I wish the dishes would wash themselves

--------------------

footfetishkid
Board Regular
Member # 29737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetishkid   Author's Homepage   Email footfetishkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted: but they did less than a half assed job and you have to eat off grimey and stained plates.

i wish i could make an uncorruptable wish

--------------------
http://thesoleexperience.tumblr.com

Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted, but you wished for a footjob...from a dude.

I wish for free tea [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted/ Its the shit-mix tea farmers in the 1800's used to drink to cure hangovers.

I wish I was sober. I gotta be up for work in 4 hours.

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links