Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What are the "WORST" jokes you've ever heard (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What are the "WORST" jokes you've ever heard
Jesi Jaymes
Board Regular
Member # 40911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesi Jaymes   Author's Homepage   Email Jesi Jaymes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two guys were sitting at the bar in the Space Needle in Seattle.

The first looked around tiredly and said, "Y'know, the way the wind hits the needle, I can step out of the window and float. The updrafts will keep me right there."

The second guy laughs and says "I bet you a hundred bucks you're full of sh*t."

The first guy shrugs, pushes open the window, and steps out. Sure enough, he floats mid-air, inches away from the window sill.

The second guy's jaw drops and he immediately hands over the money, saying, "I gotta try that!" He then steps out of the window... and plummets to his death.

The bartender sighs, looks at the first guy, and says, "You're a mean drunk, Superman."

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/41554
http://twitter.com/jesijaymesfeet

Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard this on boardwalk empire...
My wife is so stupid she thought day light savings
was a bank

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q. Did you hear about the hostage situation at the circus?
A. It was in tents (say it out loud)

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My little girl told me this one today..
Knock! Knock!
Who's there?
Cow
Cow who?
Cows don't who they moo!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Lord. Tell her this one!

Knock Knock
whos there
interrupting cow
interupp-
MOOOOOOOOOOO

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q. Whats black and white and red all over?
A1. A newspaper
A2. A sunburnt penguin

Knock, Knock!
Who's there?
Boo
Boo who?
Stop crying!

2 Crude ones

Knock, Knock!
Who's there?
F*ck
F*ck who?
F*ck you!

Q. How do you know you have a high sperm count?
A. She chews before she swallows!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
Nice Lord. Tell her this one!

Knock Knock
whos there
interrupting cow
interupp-
MOOOOOOOOOOO

She said she really liked this one and then she told me this one..

Knock, Knock!
Who's there?
Tank.
Tank who?
Your welcome.

--------------------

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q. how can you tell when a woman is REALLY horny?

A. when you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse chewing oats.

Q. what did jesus say on the cross?

A. what a shitty way to spend easter vacation

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Doc I can't stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home'. "That
sounds like Tom Jones syndrome." 'Is it common?' "It's not unusual."

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you hear the one about the agnostic dyslexic insomniac? He stayed up all night wondering if there really is a dog.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast...

It drove the mime next door nuts.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really a bad joke, but extremly hard to tell at full speed without getting twisted.

Two trees, a beech and a birch were growing in the forest; when they noticed a new tree growing quite close to them.
The beech turned to the burch, and says, "Hey, my friend, is that a beech or a burch growing there"? The burch replied," I know not whether its a beech or a burch; but lets ask our woodpecker friend to find out"!
So they ask their woodpecker buddy to fly down and sample the tree.
The woodpecker soars down, takes a few pecks, and flies back to the two trees!
Both trees are very excited, and finally the burch asks, "Well my woodpecker friend, is that young sapling either a beech or a burch"?
The woodpecker replies; "Sorry my friends, but that is neither a beech or a burch, but the best piece of ash I have ever put my pecker in"!

Say that joke without fucking up in front of 10 people like I have!

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guy walks into a bar with a set of jumper cables over his shoulders.

The bartender says, "OK, I'll serve you but you're not starting anything in here.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesi Jaymes
Board Regular
Member # 40911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesi Jaymes   Author's Homepage   Email Jesi Jaymes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two little old ladies had a set date to meet for lunch in a park once a week. One day, one of the ladies was late. Her friend waited and waited, and finally the late one arrived. Shaking her head, the one who had been waiting asked, "Did you come on the bus?" The other flushed and said, "Yes, but I made it look like an asthma attack."

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/41554
http://twitter.com/jesijaymesfeet

Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phallus4feet
Board Regular
Member # 31013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phallus4feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phallus4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes?
Nothing you havent already told her twice! LMAO

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links