Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Something really interesting inside...(Random facts - post your own) (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Something really interesting inside...(Random facts - post your own)
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only item to have its own dedicated security camera in all supermarkets is the disposable razor - the most commonly shoplifted item from supermarkets annually.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In France, it is legal to marry a dead person.

This stems back to the World Wars where it was frowned upon that a woman have an illegitimate child - if the man died in combat, then a posthumous marriage certificate was issued. The child being "proof" that the man had the intention of marrying the woman.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the moon is directly over you, you weigh less.

Alaska is the most western and eastern state in the United States.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

I so wish I could recall specific facts about this, but I know it's true - it was confirmed by the company itself a little after-the-fact.

In the 70s/80s, there was a company manufacturing nerve agents in England (for the Cold War I think) and, to test it, they found a small town in the countryside and gassed the population - to this day there are still a higher-than-average percentage of children born with defects in the area.

Similar thing happened in America around the same time I believe, but it was never confirmed.

--------------------
 -

soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The average man can ejaculate up to 30mph [Laugh]

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

To take the London Underground from Heathrow Airport to Euston Station (Estimated to be 17.9 miles away) costs £5.00 ($8.12).

A taxi would cost upwards of £70 ($113.71).

[ February 28, 2011, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are more smokers in China than there are people living in the United States.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's easier to read a book with your eyes open [Tongue]

Not all cellpones float although yours might [Tongue]

You cannot eat food if your mouth is closed [Tongue]

I just farted [Tongue]

Sorry guys...lol... just in a kidding mood [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogery-chwyrndrobwllllantysilio-gogogoch is the longest place name in THE WORLD =O!

It's in Wales (kind of obviously).

-

It translates as: "The church of St. Mary in the hollow of white hazel trees near the rapid whirlpool by St. Tysilio's of the red cave"

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

The elephant is the only mammal that can't jump.

--------------------
 -

Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
The elephant is the only mammal that can't jump.

What about white men?

Har har har

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

For those of you that didn't get that:
 -

Paul McCartney was the first Beatle to admit taking drugs in an interview - LSD.

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

More people recycle in America than vote.

--------------------
 -

kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I so wish I could recall specific facts about this, but I know it's true - it was confirmed by the company itself a little after-the-fact.

In the 70s/80s, there was a company manufacturing nerve agents in England (for the Cold War I think) and, to test it, they found a small town in the countryside and gassed the population - to this day there are still a higher-than-average percentage of children born with defects in the area.

Similar thing happened in America around the same time I believe, but it was never confirmed.

Have you got any links for this? I find it very hard to believe and it sounds like an urban myth more than anything.
Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by kingler:
quote:

Have you got any links for this? I find it very hard to believe and it sounds like an urban myth more than anything.
I'll ask my dad - he was around (not in the town) when it happened and was the one who told me about it actually.

I'll get back to you (right or wrong, but I'm certain that's what happened).

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links