Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Do you prefer to drive Manual/Stick or Automatic? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you prefer to drive Manual/Stick or Automatic?
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Other than feet I'm huge into the import tuner scene. From racing to now getting into drifting...so a manual is a must. It's just something about slamming gears.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Manual is more fun, especially when you have a girl who is curious and wants to learn it.

But I prefer automatic because the stick shift gets in the way when you are getting a hj, bj, fj while driving.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Manual hands down. I'm in my late 20s and I totally prefer a stick. It's pretty much already been said but the control is crucial for me. Plus, there's something nostalgic about banging the gears, no pun intended. Yeah, there are times I don't want to sit in a parking lot freeway with a clutch but I'd rather have a stick any day. My car has been down for awhile so I've been driving an automatic trans and I miss my 5-speed so much. I don't understand how you can live in Detroit, be a gear head and NOT drive a stick. It's a big deal for me.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veteater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6speed all day. PS: Viper has never been available with an auto. I like it that way too.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by veteater:
6speed all day. PS: Viper has never been available with an auto. I like it that way too.

And the Nissan GT-R doesn't offer a 6-speed manual...two cars that could sell SO many more if they offered both options.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18359 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veteater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having driven the Nissan, I'll tell you flat out, IT'S EFFIN' FAST!

Both cars do the same thing very well: they both accelerate and break fast, they handle exceptionally well, and they are both rare cars. But they are two different animals outside of this.

Nissan's GT-R uses two turbochargers and sky-high revs from their V6 motor to produce a lot of power. They use an auto trans/DCT (dual clutch trans) to allow seamless and lightning quick gear changes. The traction control/stability system allows the car to be driven exceptionally fast with minimal effort, and will save your ass in the event of driver error. That's all fine and dandy, but some drivers want more. Also, good luck fitting into the seat of one if you have a larger (not fat) torso, broad shoulders, or wide ass.

Viper is a purpose built racing car that is street legal. The new car has the largest displacement motor and makes the most power from a naturally aspirated motor. You hear every little thing the car is doing, and once you know how to handle the snake you can feel and anticipate what the car WANTS to do.

The older cars such as my RT/10 are on the intimidating side in that it has so much bottom-end torque, that it WANTS to liquify the monster Michelins in the rear every chance it gets. There is a learning curve to the car, and that's how in my opinion how a race car should be.

The whole reason I bought my Viper over say, a Porsche or Corvette is due to my long term love affair with the car, it is a driver's machine, and she is very rewarding once you learn the car. As well, it is rare. People in my area know the car, and know me. Bad thing? Not really, as I give everybody time to talk and ask about the car. Many "block laps" have been given, and everybody that gets out says the same thing... "It's not as bad as the magazine suggests!"

The most surprising things about this car, is its incredibly easy to drive slowly in the city (start in 2nd and stay there), 6th gear at a steady 65mph on the highway rewards you with close to 30mpg (1300rpm est), and it doesn't sound like any other vehicle on the road.

Sorry for my long post, but I love cars.

Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andyboss
Loyal Member
Member # 41209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyboss   Email andyboss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. I only drive Mercedes-Benz Automatic.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by veteater:
Having driven the Nissan, I'll tell you flat out, IT'S EFFIN' FAST!

Both cars do the same thing very well: they both accelerate and break fast, they handle exceptionally well, and they are both rare cars. But they are two different animals outside of this.

Nissan's GT-R uses two turbochargers and sky-high revs from their V6 motor to produce a lot of power. They use an auto trans/DCT (dual clutch trans) to allow seamless and lightning quick gear changes. The traction control/stability system allows the car to be driven exceptionally fast with minimal effort, and will save your ass in the event of driver error. That's all fine and dandy, but some drivers want more. Also, good luck fitting into the seat of one if you have a larger (not fat) torso, broad shoulders, or wide ass.

Viper is a purpose built racing car that is street legal. The new car has the largest displacement motor and makes the most power from a naturally aspirated motor. You hear every little thing the car is doing, and once you know how to handle the snake you can feel and anticipate what the car WANTS to do.

The older cars such as my RT/10 are on the intimidating side in that it has so much bottom-end torque, that it WANTS to liquify the monster Michelins in the rear every chance it gets. There is a learning curve to the car, and that's how in my opinion how a race car should be.

The whole reason I bought my Viper over say, a Porsche or Corvette is due to my long term love affair with the car, it is a driver's machine, and she is very rewarding once you learn the car. As well, it is rare. People in my area know the car, and know me. Bad thing? Not really, as I give everybody time to talk and ask about the car. Many "block laps" have been given, and everybody that gets out says the same thing... "It's not as bad as the magazine suggests!"

The most surprising things about this car, is its incredibly easy to drive slowly in the city (start in 2nd and stay there), 6th gear at a steady 65mph on the highway rewards you with close to 30mpg (1300rpm est), and it doesn't sound like any other vehicle on the road.

Sorry for my long post, but I love cars.

Have you driven a Super Snake Shelby yet? Not very many out there..maybe a couple hundred? Blows the GT-500 out of the water, and would probably eat the Viper for lunch lol. [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18359 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Manual all the way.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links