Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Movie and TV Show review Thread (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Movie and TV Show review Thread
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wondering if anyone has seen The Leftovers on HBO yet? Is it worth starting a new series?

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seen Lucy last night. Had a very interesting,cool concept yet turned into a mindfuck of a movie. Ending was horrible. Waste of $30 and 2 hours of my life. 2 outta 5.

Also saw The Purge: Anarchy. I liked it better then the first. More killing, liked the story line, intertwined the 5 stories into one nicely. I give it a 4 outta 5.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Seen Lucy last night. Had a very interesting,cool concept yet turned into a mindfuck of a movie. Ending was horrible. Waste of $30 and 2 hours of my life. 2 outta 5.

Thanks for the heads-up, the trailer got me really hard with excitement. Now I'll just wait for it to come out on dvd [Smile]

How did you like the movie "Limitless"? Just testing your taste in a movie.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Thought Limitless was great personally. I have buddies that thought it was fucked up and weren't impressed though. Cooper can act thats for sure.
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Ok finalized. I'll wait for 'Lucy' to come out on dvd.'Limitless' is my favorite movie of 2011. In top 25 of my all-time faves.

Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

I liked Charlize's character 'Anna', in this. 4*
 -

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to the new show "Gotham" the reviews are pretty good from what I hear.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Saw previews of Gotham too and it looks awesome!

Just started watching "Penny Dreadful" with Eva Green(some nice foot shots of her too [Smile] ) and Josh Hartnett. Set back in 1881 London and involves everything from a young Dr. Frankenstein, to vampires to werewolves! I'm only on episode 4 of the first season(8 shows altogether) and I'm hooked already! Highly recommend it!

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Was talking to some friends and they tell me 'Orange Is The New Black' is good. Not really into the sexist and/or Lesbo prison scene but I've been suprised by shows I didn't initially like by the general overall storyline of the series. eg. Drug dealing/manufacture of Breaking Bad [Smile]

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Lucy was just released on DVD this week. Was waiting for its release and finaly watched it. I really liked it [Thumbs Up] I think going in with low expectations due to low reviews may have contributed to my liking.

I've often thought about what's beyond our brains theoretical 10% use vs it's full capacity. I found this movie visually, emotionally and mentally satisfying.

4 stars [Big Grin]

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Focus - Will Smith. Nothing spectacular but not bad either. Keeps you guessing, not so much of a mind fuck but a good watch in it's own right. Watched it in the cinema but wouldn't go rushing out to see it, probably wait for it's release to DVD/BlueRay [Smile] Margot Robbie has amazing lips and teeth [Big Grin] . Wanted to pash her right off the bat [Mmm]

3.5 Stars

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Watching "The Flash" tonight... Miss The Walking Dead so filling my Sundays with Game of Thrones right now.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links