Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I'm never been tech savvy, sooo....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm never been tech savvy, sooo....
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ARE U GOOD WITH COMPUTERS/TECHNOLOGY?
ATTN ALL MODERATORS!!!!
IF you're reading this---> I NEED YOUR HELP...
I'm desperately trying to change my Banner. Since Mikayla's officially retired from the 'Industry' I figured it only makes sense 2 change my Signature and/or BANNER! Long story short...all attempts have been unsuccessful. I'm currently using Photobucket. Is that part of the problem?! [Cry]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NVM...I think I figured it out on my own! [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Okay! Needless to say, my "New" banner is up & running. However, I think it's WAY TOO BIG! Does anyone know how to shrink this down to size?

Any feedback you can offer will be greatly appreciated. [Smile]

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I tried to download the picture, but it wouldn't show up in my photo editor for some reason. Seemed to be corrupted. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean about this size?
If not, just hit me back and I'll try and get one up in the size you like.

-

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

It's the PERFECT SIZE/Dimensions!!! Now, how do i switch to that "smaller" size?

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just save the picture that I gave you, then go into your "profile" and change it in your "signature".
You'll probably have use an image hosting site. Try Imgur if you don't have a favorite already.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Okay, Thanks again! [Smile]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links