Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 26)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the latest post on this thread and thought it was you AF05 [Eek!] .. [Big Grin] ....

Good to see another reveal there "2nd. To God In Power". Maybe one day I'll be as brave as all yous that have contributed their pics on this thread. One day...... [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i dont think il b so brave lol

nice to c every1 tho

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Madison had to run over thought u showed ur mug!

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
I saw the latest post on this thread and thought it was you AF05 [Eek!] .. [Big Grin] ....

Good to see another reveal there "2nd. To God In Power". Maybe one day I'll be as brave as all yous that have contributed their pics on this thread. One day...... [Smile]

When I show my face I will use the blue arrow so no one gets thrown off! Maybe that should be the new rule so we all don't get confused anymore

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend took a snapshot of me while I was taking a short break with foot model Miriam.

-Hal-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hal, got a bit of the "premature" gray there, eh? [Big Grin] My hair is getting very "salt and peppery" on top these days. I got a haircut a few days ago and all this gray hair was falling on the little cover they put on you. I was sure there was a conspiracy going on and the barber was sprinkling some old dude's hair on me. Funny thing is now I am the old dude. [Laugh]

This was taken a couple of weeks ago in a basement restaurant by our daughter.
 -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two weeks ago my lecturer took some portraits to help remember the names and faces of the students. I'll find a better picture when I've been here a bit longer.

-

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LD, you`re quite the handsome bloke with short hair...I only know those old pics of you wearing long hair...you looked like the drummer of an old Scandinavian trash-metal band [Wink]

Yeah, my hair already slowly started turning grey at the age of 15. Same with my brother and father.

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hal -

I am for some reason driven to tell you ... I like your arms! [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Hal - as I'm sure you've already been told -- when a man goes gray (or salt 'n pepper -- that means you LD) it's considered distinguished and very attractive.

Thanks to both of you for sharing -- I think you're both good eye candy!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Hal -

I am for some reason driven to tell you ... I like your arms! [Smile]

Thank you, MD, I´m very flattered. They do come in quite handy at times [Wink]
Two of my models have also told me they like my arms...there must be something about them.

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Well, Hal - as I'm sure you've already been told -- when a man goes gray (or salt 'n pepper -- that means you LD) it's considered distinguished and very attractive.

Thanks to both of you for sharing -- I think you're both good eye candy!

Thank you, Perfectpeds. I´m not ashamed of my grey hair. Some of my male friends tend to tease me about it even though most of them are starting to go bald [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to some some more shots of some of the board vets and a newcomer - lot of activity since I have last been on here...I need to just toughen up and do it! I think about the low-percentage possibiities like a potential future employer finding me on here adding an extra intangibility of whether or not I'd get the job just little things like that.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSlurper
Board Regular
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSlurper   Author's Homepage   Email ToeSlurper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is me. Pic a year old.

-

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Good to some some more shots of some of the board vets and a newcomer - lot of activity since I have last been on here...I need to just toughen up and do it! I think about the low-percentage possibiities like a potential future employer finding me on here adding an extra intangibility of whether or not I'd get the job just little things like that.

Anyone that recognizes you is probably going to like feet themselves. Should they see you they might even be more likely to hire you. [Wink]
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneBurgess
Board Regular
Member # 32141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JaneBurgess   Author's Homepage   Email JaneBurgess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a couple of pictures of me.

-  -

--------------------
http://www.janeburgess.com
http://www.desertbucks.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:t [Thud] [Thud] WOWIE ZOWIE !!!!!!!!!!!!  -
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links