Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try photobucket.com ... easy to use..hell even I can use it! [Big Grin] Then upload your pic, and copy and paste the image tag in to here and your set!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHOA! [Eek!] [Woot]

What a stunning lady! [Bow Down] [Kiss]

Thanks for adding your pic Miss Mac! Glad to see you got everything to work.
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow you look great MissMckenzie.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are stunning. Thanks for posting that pic MissMcKenzie.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm posting 2.

me at a halloween party late last year
 -
me early in the school year(look at my legs, OF COURSE i play soccer)
 -

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

...providing it works [Big Grin] (I havent actually got a serious picture, and that ones like 3 years old! (All the other ones are from the last day of high school, and I got board marker make-up on)

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

nice unibrow bro [Big Grin]
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
me at a halloween party late last year
Judging by the hat...you're supposed to be Jayne Cobb for Halloween, right? If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch yourself some Firefly and you'll see it's a compliment! [Thumbs Up]

quote:
I got board marker make-up on
And you promptly kicked the ass of the guy who put that stuff on you, right? [Big Grin]

Thanks for posting the pics blackHxC88 and cliveman!
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

this thread should be put into the foot talk section...I didnt care about posting my pic because it's not like I am going to be ridiculed for liking feet if someone recognizes me on the street.
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i agree. we might as well.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
this thread should be put into the foot talk section...I didnt care about posting my pic because it's not like I am going to be ridiculed for liking feet if someone recognizes me on the street.

Good idea, but the problem with a move like that is Foot Talk doesn't allow for images within posts.

I'll say something to Wu about it though...this thread does seem to belong some place with a little more traffic than Miscellaneous.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

bluetoelover
unregistered

Awesome Lou..hell even if it was in the pics section than at least it would be seen by everyone!
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

I've brought this to Brother Wu's attention, so let's see what he says about such a move (and perhaps a sticky too). [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bump]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Thanks Wu...your turn to post a pic Wu [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links