Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissMcKenzie:
Oh, and just so everyone knows, I don't smile in pictures.
 -

Miss McKenzie, i just wanted to say - smile or no smile - you look gorgeous!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
[Bump]

Post a pic!

[Wu]

Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OneGiantLeap = Elijah Wood I swear!
Its totally cool seeing all the faces to go with the names I feel I know pretty well....

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
me at a halloween party late last year
Judging by the hat...you're supposed to be Jayne Cobb for Halloween, right? If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch yourself some Firefly and you'll see it's a compliment! [Thumbs Up]

quote:
I got board marker make-up on
And you promptly kicked the ass of the guy who put that stuff on you, right? [Big Grin]

Thanks for posting the pics blackHxC88 and cliveman!
[Cheers]

Nah, I did it to him aswell, we were trying to get kicked out for the day! [Big Grin]
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah,this topic ressurected.I think I have a couple pics on the 3rd page if anyone is curiouse
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my "new" pic in case anybody missed it in the other thread. The pretty little feet belong to Barefoot Belle, who used to model as Mara in the comic books of the same name. As you can tell, I was pretty happy to finally get to meet her! [Mmm] [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footlovers:
OneGiantLeap = Elijah Wood I swear!
Its totally cool seeing all the faces to go with the names I feel I know pretty well....

Ahh that's weird cause I've been called that SEVERAL times now. I guess that's not necessarily a bad thing, looking like someone who is rich and had many women lusting after them. [Tongue]
Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
this thread should be put into the foot talk section...I didnt care about posting my pic because it's not like I am going to be ridiculed for liking feet if someone recognizes me on the street.

I thought that for about 5 seconds, then my mind naturally began to think up comebacks for future reference.
Anyone makes fun out of you for it, ask them how *they* found out.

"Oh, you saw my picture on a foot fetish forum? How did you stumble across that one, may I ask?"

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ain't nobody gonna make fun of anybody...just forget those paranoid concerns. It's not like we're posting our pics on a forum about animal necrophilia or scat fetishes for crying outloud. [Laugh]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cliveman:
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
this thread should be put into the foot talk section...I didnt care about posting my pic because it's not like I am going to be ridiculed for liking feet if someone recognizes me on the street.

I thought that for about 5 seconds, then my mind naturally began to think up comebacks for future reference.
Anyone makes fun out of you for it, ask them how *they* found out.

"Oh, you saw my picture on a foot fetish forum? How did you stumble across that one, may I ask?"

damn thats such a good point you made... obvious, yet extremely overlooked

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

That's the spirit pedactor! Just say fuck it, and post your pic! [Thumbs Up]

Thanks for adding your's to the collection.
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
That's the spirit pedactor! Just say fuck it, and post your pic! [Thumbs Up]

Thanks for adding your's to the collection.
[Cheers]

no prob mr. bad motherfucker [Cheers]

--------------------

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
speaking of which,... fuck it heres my pic too...
 -

if its crappy sorry it was on a cameraphone

You Tiki Barber lookin' motherfucker, lol j/k [Laugh]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i figure since everyone else is doing
 -

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
speaking of which,... fuck it heres my pic too...
 -

if its crappy sorry it was on a cameraphone

You Tiki Barber lookin' motherfucker, lol j/k [Laugh]
lmao.. actually he's my cousin... na j/p lemme stop

--------------------

This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links