Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Costumes? Anyone into Cosplay?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Costumes? Anyone into Cosplay?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not big very on costumes but sorta like something I've always wanted to do but haven't gotten around to it like a thing on a bucket list. Last time I dressed up was a party last Halloween as Krueger. Australia's version of Comic-Con (Oz Comic-Con) will be around in a couple months and I was thinking of making an effort. Although SubZero is my favorite MK character, I was thinking of going as Raiden. Just a thought at this moment. What are your thoughts?

Has anyone here dressed up at all for a party, bucks/hens night or an event whether you made your own costume or hired one? Pros, cons, mishaps, lessons?

If you were to go as anyone of your favorite characters to a cosplay event hypothetically, who would you go as?

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JUST A LITTLE BIT
 -

Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a little? Awesome man [Thumbs Up] you make it yourself? I set a budget of $50 for my costume but judging by materials looks more toward the $65-70 mark.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bought as a big box of plastic, pre formed. Paid 700 for it. its worth about 1500 assembled. I do a lot of charities in it and fun events, bars, car shows etc. Show up to work and freak the office out too lol
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems that a lot of my Facebook friends are really into it. I have a costume for the renaissance festivals, so I suppose that might count.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links