Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What would be your last meal ever?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What would be your last meal ever?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you knew the end of the world was tomorrow like some catastrophic asteroid/meteor was hurtling towards the earth, what would be your last meal be?

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Home made cream corn, steak medium rare, my moms broccoli salad, my brothers goat cheese cheesecake and an ice cold Sapporo :-)

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although there are many possibilities that jump to the fore, reflection leads me to one:

My grandmother's Thanksgiving dinner. Every bite of turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes would be redolent with such joyous memories of childhood, growing up, and the wonderful people who surrounded the table year after blessed year.

Sadly or fortunately, there is someone who still knows how to prepare this repast. Me.

Now, if I could only find some to join me at this "Feast of the Cataclysm".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pork roast, fried potatoes, white beans and cornbread

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerimiah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I would want. Steak and Potatoes, what is reality, ramen noodle and Vienna sausages with pot brownies for desert. I'll have Pepsi for a drink mixed with a little vodka [Wink] )

--------------------
Kathulu

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links