Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Carey Fisher Dies age 60

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Carey Fisher Dies age 60
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nooooo... Star Wars is a big part of my childhood, and really liked 'Rogue One' which boosted my already high respect for the collective. And yes of course hot in 'Return of the Jedi' in that Amazonian space get-up. Good to see her in Episode 7 and her CGI counterpart in Rogue One. Just saw her audition for the first time.
RIP

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes it is difficult to know how great an impact the life of a total stranger has had on your own until they are gone.

Always admired her and rather took it for granted that she would be around for awhile (we are the same age). I don't know how to further express my sadness at her departure.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP Carrie Fisher. [Cry] You will always be greatly missed and may the Force be with you always! [Cheers]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sad indeed. as a stormtrooper in the 501st legion, this has hit us hard
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was smitten with Carrie ever since I saw this promotional pic. way back during the original Star Wars.

https://s23.postimg.org/fpw9g2lzf/Carrie_Fisher_Feet_2105165.jpg

https://s28.postimg.org/5me47hjb1/Carrie_Fisher_Feet_757907.jpg

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOLEjerX:
RIP Carrie Fisher. [Cry] You will always be greatly missed and may the Force be with you always! [Cheers]

Indeed, here's to a meaningful Tribute thread for her and her Mother. 2 super cool and Iconic old school ladies. RIP! [Cry] [Confused]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Debbie Reynolds couldn't miss the opportunity to upstage her daughter one last time by croaking the next day.

See or read "Postcards From the Edge" for elucidation.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links