Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Sports/Wrestling/MMA.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » NFL Chat & Discuss

Author Topic: NFL Chat & Discuss
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 6 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios       Edit/Delete Post 
So who are your guys' favorite teams, either in History or Current rosters? Favorite players? Discuss anything and everything about the NFL, just continuing this out of the other thread since someone wasn't able to process the meaning of how men talk football and there's something called "friendly rivalry" where we are still cordial and cool after the game without insulting each other.

Personally for me it's the Patriots, Raiders, Cowboys. I know (how could he go there)? Well last year the Raiders really had the chance and I think Derek Carr is an outstanding QB who was robbed of the SuperBowl opportunity from the leg fracture. Cowboys? Well..Prescott is a great new talent and they had the power to go all the way last year minus a strange call and ending against the Packers. Patriots for obvious reasons, 1st string players that are insane and then Brady. If the Falcons still do what they did this year as last year I wouldn't be surprised another Finals run for them, that was a hell of a team last year, major props!

--------------------
 -

Norcalfeet.com On Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 12749 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KounterPunch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I did read some of the other thread, I don't think you were treated fairly as usual and it's good you started an actual thread to discuss this. One thing I gotta say is the Dearly Departed Giants suck, since 2011 they haven't been able to pull their head out of their ass with 3 years of mediocre regular-season or post-season play. They couldn't touch the modern Patriot's roster. I think if Carr stays healthy the Raiders are gonna do some damage this year. It's funny how teams like the Panthers and Broncos who had such good records the years previous ended up sucking the following year IE:New York Giants post 2011 SB win, even with a soft division.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Says a man who didn't know the '97 Pats were not a Belichick/Brady team.
Quoted from the other thread with obviously trolling going on. This is irrelevant, it had nothing to do with the fact the Giants vs. Brady/Belichik rivalry. For the second time, I was using the Pats franchise as an example against the 97' Packers then the 86' Bears in New Orleans. Had nothing to do with your lucky 3 point wonders. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 12749 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KounterPunch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
He thinks the Giants are the greatest team just because they won 2 Super Bowls by 3 points. Should we remind the NY fans that Manning only has 2 rings and Brady has 5?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by KounterPunch:
He thinks the Giants are the greatest team just because they won 2 Super Bowls by 3 points. Should we remind the NY fans that Manning only has 2 rings and Brady has 5?

He is also hiding in his own threads making snide comments and refuses to actually discuss NFL football with the adults. Typical forum stuff, typical people. After 15 years, it's still status quo. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Bondo
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Friendly rivalry"

(standing by with fire hose)

--------------------
We are no longer the knights who say Ni
--------------------

Posts: 5324 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
"Friendly rivalry"

(standing by with fire hose)

Well, that's what guys usually do at football parties and discussions between teams. You're from Texas, you should know. [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
may as well jump on the steelers bandwagon, which is my team, they have the most rings
No way, Big Ben is a Dinosaur and slow. The only good Steeler team was between 75' & 80'. As whole, yes 6 titles..which makes Brady that more bad ass since all 5 are his with the team. Definitely not a bandwagon fan of any of the listed teams above, I've been a fan at least 16 years of two of those teams.

--------------------
 -

Bondo
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not from Texas, I'm from Baltimore.

--------------------
--------------------

Posts: 5324 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo
Member # 1403

(moving this topic from the Miscellaneous forum to the Sports forum)

--------------------
--------------------

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links