Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » RIP Hugh Hefner 1926-2017

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RIP Hugh Hefner 1926-2017
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/27/hugh-hefner-dead/

I'm sure like many of other posters here growing up before the advent of the World Wide Web and the millions of images of scantily clad women easily accessed in seconds on their computer screens we remember experiencing their first sight of the fairer sex sans clothing in Hugh's magazine he founded way back in 1953 ... hope he is now partying in that great Playboy mansion in the sky [Cool]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure his son will keep the legacy alive for all of us men.

And not too long ago (and since it IS foot fetish related), Playboy did do a special edition book "Barefoot Beauties" that I still have in my room right now, along with more than a decade of issues.

Let's give thanks to the man and all he has done throughout the decades. RIP Hugh

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a crushing piece of news (though, not entirely unexpected).

Well, here's to a pioneer; a toast to a man who didn't cause my foot fetish but who surely encouraged it.

Thanks, Hugh, for making all those times I was alone much more pleasant!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To the one and only great Hugh Hefner!!! [Cheers]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best comment I've read anywhere regarding his passing:

"We should all have an orgy in his memory."

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KounterPunch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy left his wife out of the will, that sucks.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually Hugh's current wife got a pretty big stash apparently.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4587185/hugh-hefner-leaves-his-wife-crystal-harris-3-7m-fortune-and-5-2m-hollywood-hills-mansion/

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18331 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KounterPunch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agh I must have been thinking about his LAST last wife who got nothing. Dude was ruthless, in a good way.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links