MommiesFeet.com
HomeLoginJoinAbout MommiePicturesVideosArtworkLinksForumClips4SaleStoreDiva DeepGuest Models

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Mommies Feet » You're incredibly beautiful

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You're incredibly beautiful
meow mix
Member # 20549

Icon 6 posted      Profile for meow mix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Goddess,

You're an incredibly beautiful woman, and I've been a long-time fan. To be honest, your website is the only website I've ever signed up for. Your body, your toes, and your collection of photos and videos have given me incredible amounts of pleasure over the years. I just wanted to let you know that your beauty does not go unnoticed =) It's not just about your feet =)

Sincerely,
A major fan

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She sure is!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had not ventured over to this board in ages now. Had a lot happen in my personal life and my time online has been dramatically cut back.

6 months back I got a (real) job and that led to my family buying a house and moving out of that blasted trailer-hood that I have been tormented about for eons!

I have been updating mommiesfeet with my stock from elizabethsfeet for a bit now but that surplus is being dramatically depleted each day so I will be very soon getting back into taking nice sets (with my Canon again... not just my HTC) and updating with newer and fresher content.

I greatly appreciate coming back onto this site and seeing that though not everyone enjoyed my feet (or even me as a person overall) those who did, still do and miss me.

That means a lot for me to read it and feel it. Without that I am sure I would fade into nothingness with the rest of the best foot girls who ever lived. [Wink] xoxo

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great thread!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we all agree, you're gorgeous from nose to perfect toes. You're a Hall of Famer, Ms. MommiEliz... [Big Grin] a living legend! [Bow Down] I think we all hope you'll find time do the occasional set, just to check in. Once a month? Once a quarter?? ... My personal request, more of 'the pose'! [Hump]
We love you!!

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links