MommiesFeet.com
HomeLoginJoinAbout MommiePicturesVideosArtworkLinksForumClips4SaleStoreDiva DeepGuest Models

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Mommies Feet » 01/20/2014: Enjoying the fresh air... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 01/20/2014: Enjoying the fresh air...
Mommie
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWesome new pics so beautiful thank you [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[ January 21, 2014, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: Russell71 ]

Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone!
So glad to see you all in here with me, helping to blow the dust off my part of the forum!

Expect another set Friday of this week!

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie:
Thanks everyone!
So glad to see you all in here with me, helping to blow the dust off my part of the forum!

Oh I'm blowing something but it sure isn't dust [Big Grin]
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is enough to make me come out of my silence! Great to see you here again! [Wink]
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally. Now all is right in the world once more.

Welcome back, beautiful.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Russell71:
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie:
Thanks everyone!

Oh I'm blowing something but it sure isn't dust [Big Grin]
Oh I sure fell right into that one didn't I?!?! Good one!! xoxo

--------------------

-

Mommie
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
This is enough to make me come out of my silence! Great to see you here again! [Wink]

Ahhh, to emerge is one thing but to know I didn't "do it" alone... even BETTER! Much love MM!

--------------------

-

Mommie
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by IAmSpartachris:
Finally. Now all is right in the world once more.

Welcome back, beautiful.

For some reason I read this with the "Christmas Story" narrator in my skull! You are too awesome! Thanks for the warm welcome back to the forum [Smile]

--------------------

-

SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that toe point... and your Av pic. Looking as lovely as ever! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see you're still alive and with us.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by SoleSearching:
Love that toe point... and your Av pic. Looking as lovely as ever! [Big Grin]

Big thanks! My hair is a bit longer now but the AV is one of my personal favs when it comes to the RARE selfies I hardly ever take [Wink] LOL

--------------------

-

Mommie
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:
Good to see you're still alive and with us.

Well of course I am still alive... I am a lot like Molly Brown... Unsinkable! [Wink] ~

--------------------

-

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sensational as always! Hope your 2014 is off to a start as beautiful as these incredible photos!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links