MommiesFeet.com
HomeLoginJoinAbout MommiePicturesVideosArtworkLinksForumClips4SaleStoreDiva DeepGuest Models

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Mommies Feet » 02/01/2014: Cold Nights, Warm Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 02/01/2014: Cold Nights, Warm Feet
Mommie
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

[ February 01, 2014, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Mommie ]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning stuff right here. Each shot highlights another piece of the puzzle that represents the perfect foot. The first one shows off those pretty toes on one foot while the other is delivering an amazing arch tease and a sensational toe spread with soles so soft and sexy it makes the viewer want to snuggle up to their monitor. [Drool]

Then the second pic is just irresistible sexiness that makes having a foot fetish such a great and rewarding blessing. Perfectly aligned toes in a beautiful shade of red with a magnicicent angle to highlight the sexiness of those arches. Oh what a lucky piece of wood to have those precious toes pushed up against it like that. [Jerkoff]

Then the third one again highlights the arches and shows great power and dextarity with a tight scrunch, making beautiful wrinkles and ripples on those sexy soles that anyone would be spoiled so splendidly by if they had the chance to sniff or worship them. Amazing photos as always Mommie. Absoleutely Amazing!!! [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those wrinkles. Dear God, those wrinkles.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have some warm lotion I could put on them [Wink]
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Russell71:
I have some warm lotion I could put on them [Wink]

Warm is the BEST! [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by IAmSpartachris:
Those wrinkles. Dear God, those wrinkles.

Oh, you can trust "He" has nothing to do with this... hehehe [Cool]

--------------------

-

Mommie
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Stunning stuff right here. Each shot highlights another piece of the puzzle that represents the perfect foot...

As always, a wonderful critic!
Big thanks Dave [Smile]

--------------------

-

Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing soles and wrinkles!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I'd love to bury my face in those....
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleman55
Member # 47562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleman55   Author's Homepage   Email soleman55   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are two concepts here that have me standing at attention...The first is that Mommie's feet are warm...I cannot imagine it will be possible for me to ever feel a warm foot against my cock....The second is the Shakespeare quote...Are you fierce, Mommie?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by soleman55:
There are two concepts here that have me standing at attention...The first is that Mommie's feet are warm...I cannot imagine it will be possible for me to ever feel a warm foot against my cock....The second is the Shakespeare quote...Are you fierce, Mommie?

Imagination makes the former a possibility [Smile]

Yes, I am very fierce - to the core! [Tongue]

--------------------

-

footvac
Board Regular
Member # 49811

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footvac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always beautiful feet! I really love the last pic of your feet where there is that soft white glow around the diameter of your heels! So sexy! I'd love to see more of your heels like that. Thank you pretty lady!!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links