All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Welcome to the Coed Feet forum! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Welcome to the Coed Feet forum!
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the Coed Feet section of Wu's Feetlinks Forum.
What you can expect to find here; lots of free feet!
I'll of course preview my updates to my site.
There'll be something called "Hot off the Press", which will be some pics from my latest shoots, and maybe a little story of what happened.
Free vids, whether it's previews from latest dvds, or just some interesting stuff I'd like to share.

Probably not as much model participation, that's the nature of my subjects.

Feel free to tell me if you think I'm doing good, feel free to tell me I suck, or just browse and take the in the feet.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you're aboard, very pretty girls, and great legs to go with those sexy feet. I think this forum will be a special place... [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2spy:
I think this forum will be a special place... [Thumbs Up]

Thanks, I just want it to be an additional resource for people to see the type of girls I love to see, hot college chicks [Drool]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EXCELLENT PAGE!!!...NICE FEET BEAUTIFUL GIRLS OK
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
EXCELLENT PAGE!!!...NICE FEET BEAUTIFUL GIRLS OK

Thanks,
I'll keep updating as soon as I get new stuff ready [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keep up the great work. the girls you are workin with are awesome. thanks for bein here
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Thanks for the compliment. I plan on being here and giving out free feet for a long time [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOUR MODELS...UAAAUUUUU
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyfootguy
Board Regular
Member # 10469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyfootguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
Free vids

that would be nice [Thumbs Up] [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 10 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Almost forgot about that!

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

crazyfootguy
Board Regular
Member # 10469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyfootguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are are ALL the models coed girls?

[Big Grin] [Cheers]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

I can only think of 3 that were not in college, or taking online courses at time of shoot; Jasmine, Cagney, and Katrina. Victoria and Carmen were 18 year old highschool seniors during first shoot. I usually remember to indicate if they are "pros".

Bear in mind I don't check school id's, so they could lie to get job, and some college girls do lots of modeling to suppliment income.
I have turned down plenty of models who are not college girls.

[ December 09, 2005, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Sucka4hottoes
Loyal Member
Member # 20854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sucka4hottoes   Email Sucka4hottoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello I am so in love with Ronna!! I would like to know if her feet ever stink and if so how bad. I just have one very huge fetish for a sexy woman's smelly feet.

--------------------
I love when a cute woman's feet stink and she forces me to smell them while laughing.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

The only time her feet have stunk was when she wore her bootie sox and boots all day before coming in for a shoot.
I managed to snag a pair after one shoot [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

ttallam
Member # 20869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ttallam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello, I really want to join your site, but I had some security issues in the past...how can I be sure that any of my info is safe??
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links