All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Welcome to the Coed Feet forum! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Welcome to the Coed Feet forum!
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BHE handles all the hosting, billing and security for a lot of the sites here, including WU's.

I have not heard of any issues with them concerning security.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetaholic07
Board Regular
Member # 14349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetaholic07   Email Feetaholic07   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey coedfeet if i order a dvd from your site how long will it take to get it? i love miranda TJ and ronna.
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well after payment received, it gets shipped next business day [Smile]
So 3 - 5 business days on the shipping, a little longer for overseas.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey coed, do you like Family Guy? Because there's a foot fetishist in that cartoon by the name of Glenn Quagmire.

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

i don't watch it, but I've heard about the character. They just need to add a hot barefoot female character now for him to lust after...

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
i don't watch it, but I've heard about the character. They just need to add a hot barefoot female character now for him to lust after...

Well imagine what he would be like if he saw your pics and vids. He would probably have a raging hard-on!

P.S. Who is your favourite model to shoot?

--------------------

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

well hopefully he would join the site too LOL

My fav model?

well I am probably closest to TJ, we've worked the most, and do a lot as friends. She has indulged me in every fantasy I have ever asked.

Samantha and I have a great chemistry too, she's indulged me a lot also. As has "soccermom" from the fj store..with her husbands approval too!

Although Tonya has recently let me worship her feet, but thats it so far. So she is moving up in the inner circle.

If we talk about just photgrapher/model, no extras, just work, it would have to be Athena. she has the most outfits and shoes, and is the best posing model. I get the most pics for my money with her. I just wish she wasn't so shy and would speak on camera. I'd love to hear her talk about her stinky feet [Smile]

[ January 09, 2008, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Athena....mmm, i love feet in dirty white flip flops...stinky?...i want sniff athena big feet. other wonderful model is Tonya...she is delicious, in flip flops damn..sexy, sales models well worn flip flops?
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
well hopefully he would join the site too LOL

My fav model?

well I am probably closest to TJ, we've worked the most, and do a lot as friends. She has indulged me in every fantasy I have ever asked.

Samantha and I have a great chemistry too, she's indulged me a lot also. As has "soccermom" from the fj store..with her husbands approval too!

Although Tonya has recently let me worship her feet, but thats it so far. So she is moving up in the inner circle.

If we talk about just photgrapher/model, no extras, just work, it would have to be Athena. she has the most outfits and shoes, and is the best posing model. I get the most pics for my money with her. I just wish she wasn't so shy and would speak on camera. I'd love to hear her talk about her stinky feet [Smile]

Yeah, 2 of the best episodes to see Quagmire with his raging foot fetish are Fore Father when he's at the bowling alley and he sniffs a female bowlers' shoes and Brian the Bachelor after knocking Brooke (voiced by Jessica Biel) out with a spiked glass of champagne and doing what the girls do on your site sniffing flipflops!

--------------------

thespoonyone
Board Regular
Member # 40988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thespoonyone   Email thespoonyone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more amaya please
Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nj754
Board Regular
Member # 43090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nj754     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find that with feet, the poses and photography make a huge difference. I just went through a bunch of sets of Leigh and Tonya, and you managed to push all the right buttons. I haven't been a member of any other foot sites for a while, but the standards on your site are much higher than the sites I belonged to back then. The angles are flattering, and the poses are perfect. You captured what's good about feet. Do you coach the models on how to pose? Or do they just know instinctively? Superb.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Thanks,

Each model is different. I do have a certain routine to get most of the poses I and others like. Some girls are naturals; and pose and make stuff up themselves too.

And a few, I have to direct them through the whole thing. They dont last long, especially if they arent good at video, or dont do worship!

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Feetaholic07
Board Regular
Member # 14349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetaholic07   Email Feetaholic07   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do the models ever get people coming up to them on the streets saying that they love there feet? I was wondering if this has ever happened.
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Some have been recognized from the sites. Although they feel bad if they are between pedicures, or have chipped polish, like they let their fan down lol

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Feetaholic07
Board Regular
Member # 14349

What is the wackiest thing people do when they see (in person) one of the models?
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links