All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Miranda, Wu's feature model of the month *Video added (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Miranda, Wu's feature model of the month *Video added
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to Wu for making one of my girls the second to be a feature model. Loved her shorts.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/mirandafeat01.html

here is a video i also posted in the regular forum, and two more on the way to be posted here.

http://www.coedfeet.com/images/share/mirwufree.zip

[ August 31, 2006, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
miranda is my favorite on coedfeet. her feet is that sexy

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is an extra video from same shoot as first video. This is for the flip flop dangle fans, and sweaty feet fans. It was very hot in studio, and you can clearly see the sweat in her wrinkles under her toes. And yes i could also smell it.

Broken into 2 sections, zipped and needs windows media to view.

http://www.coedfeet.com/images/share/wumirfree1.zip

http://www.coedfeet.com/images/share/wumirfree2.zip

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew74
Board Regular
Member # 17925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew74   Email Matthew74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great clips! Miranda is my all-time faveorite foot model. Are her feet ticklish at all?
Posts: 5 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

thanks,
yeah ticklish a bit, shot a little of that the very first shoot with her.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Hans Gruber
Loyal Member
Member # 13063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hans Gruber   Email Hans Gruber   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome..

Thanks for the great work

--------------------
" What was it you said to me earlier? "Yippie-kai-yay, mudderf*cker.!!"

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Thanks,

She'll be missed [Cry]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

shaunMD
Major Player
Member # 23569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shaunMD   Email shaunMD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing.

--------------------
SAY HELLO TO THE PRESIDENT OF...
oh wait, wrong forum

Posts: 112 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLuke
Major Player
Member # 18835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLuke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]
Miranda and especially her toes are incredible sexy

Many thanks for sharing

--------------------
Sorry about my english [Mad] learning in progress...

Posts: 110 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks TJ and Miranda are my favorite

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Thanks, i miss Miranda, but spending so much time with TJ sure does help [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol i would say so!!
Your a very lucky man

what happened to Miranda

--------------------

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Miranda just had another baby, so she is playing mommy for awhile.
Who knows, once the kids are a bit older, she may be ready to model again ?

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Sounds good her and her feet are beautiful!

--------------------

Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the vids.
What size are her feet?

Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links