All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Tonya, Wu's feature model of the month *Video* (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tonya, Wu's feature model of the month *Video*
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to Wu for offering us this month's feature model spot!!

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/tonyafeat.html

Tonya's bf is in a band, so I thought it would be cool to imagine her playing also. Of course a barefoot rocking chick, would get her feet dirty as she jammed on the stage.
But for clean feet fans, we also did some pics as she listened to her ipod (actually mine [Smile] ).

The video shows what it would be like to sniff Tonya's feet as she listened to her music.

Tonya Feature Video

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots. Tonya is hot. Nice face, nice feet. That SG has sexy arches too.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
coed great tonya pics, i love rock girls playing guitar barefoot or in flip flops, very sexy play sg guitar,but i make me crazy tonya play gibson les paul, in flip flops of course, thanks coed....tonya smelly feet&flip flops???
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her feet and i am such a fan of dirty feet she is the best feature model yet.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It took awhile to convince her to get feet dirty, she pouted as she had them sparkling clean for the shoot.

Her pink flips did have some smell, but they were kinda new. What really had some smell were her chucks, which I then purchased [Jerkoff]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say by far one of the Greatest feature model sets ever! Tonya is all that and yet some more. Shine on Tonya

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good gravy! I just got around to watching the vid. Nice! Keep Tonya on the payroll!

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] OMFG!!! [Eek!]

[Drool] MORE [Drool] DIRTY.... [Hump]
FEET!!!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Thud]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a sexy looking young lady and i do favor brunettes. Her feet also look very nice and soft.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thegreat1
Member # 30692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thegreat1   Email Thegreat1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so cute
Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's hot this girl is HOT!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cooljerk9992000
Loyal Member
Member # 5762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cooljerk9992000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To use a bad pun...those dirty soles rock.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I joined coed feet awhile back, tonya was the reason =D wish I could smell them beautiful toes!!

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonya was a real cutie. [Big Grin]

But I guess she's moved on, eh? :/

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to coedfeet, she was "disinterested" back in October, 2010.

So, who knows. Maybe she'll come back eventually.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links