All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Tonya, Wu's feature model of the month *Video* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tonya, Wu's feature model of the month *Video*
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah she moved back with the disapproving, rich, boyfriend. Tonya just didnt like being on her own.

I look for it to end after a few years, or maybe a kid or two. But will a 30 something, heavier, MILF Tonya still be someone to jerk to, if she wants to pose again? Eh, I know I will still want to, lol.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

I like your optimism, coedfeet.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonya is one of the best of all time!

EASILY in my Top 10....

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
yeah she moved back with the disapproving, rich, boyfriend. Tonya just didnt like being on her own.

I look for it to end after a few years, or maybe a kid or two. But will a 30 something, heavier, MILF Tonya still be someone to jerk to, if she wants to pose again? Eh, I know I will still want to, lol.

Oh, so she was that kind of girl, eh? That's too bad.

But it's her life. A shame she's letting a jealous boyfriend decide what she can and cannot do in it, though. :/

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Great Fun
Board Regular
Member # 45652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Great Fun   Email Great Fun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she need video
Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links