All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Anga - Custom Set

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anga - Custom Set
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I occasionally have girls shoot custom sets for me. They tend to live too far away from me for us to work together, but they still are up for creating jackoff material.

I met Anga in her chatroom on ifriends over 5 years ago. We chatted offline for awhile. She always wanted to be a model on my site. But her living in Russia kind of nixed that.

She is married and living in UK now, but still wants to model and have guys masturbate to her feet. She is 25, with UK size 6 feet.

Obviously I didn't take these pics, so you'll have to excuse the lighting and resolution. I wish I could've helped her pose and smile, but she still did a decent job. They are good enough to see how sexy her wrinkly soles are.

Feel free to email her at missme_58@hotmail.com.

She wants to know if guys like pics of pregnant girls too?

Here is link to album;

ANGA PHOTO ALBUM

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow! fantastic set, she is a real trooper! thanks to you both
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, ifriends. I used to be a member there, but the models kept ripping me off so I canceled.

And yeah, Anga has nice long toes [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! I'm in Germany...maybe I can shoot with her and post them? I'd gladly do it if she doesn't have a jealous husband (which seems to afflict all beautiful women). I'll e-mail her...you never know right?

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
Ahh, ifriends. I used to be a member there, but the models kept ripping me off so I canceled.

And yeah, Anga has nice long toes [Thumbs Up]

Yeah that why I liked her, she gave me my money's worth. I met Lexi Lapetina on there too, she was very good about giving money's worth.

quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
Nice! I'm in Germany...maybe I can shoot with her and post them? I'd gladly do it if she doesn't have a jealous husband (which seems to afflict all beautiful women). I'll e-mail her...you never know right?

Worth a try. I'm sure if you tossed a few euros her way, she'd do it. Like to see some crisp clear pics of her. I'd assume her husband would be there. But he took these pics, so he can't be too bad.

Thanks everyone....

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thx

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trix
Loyal Member
Member # 5218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My lord that is hot. I'd love to pose with her!
Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links