All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Coed Feet Review

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Coed Feet Review
:ast BreathPoem
Board Regular
Member # 23636

Icon 1 posted      Profile for :ast BreathPoem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a link to a review of the Coed Feet website...currently it has received 1,369 views..fans of the site should visit and leave a comment of their thoughts!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/450134/coed_feet_college_girls_show_off_their.html

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this awhile ago, showed it to some of the models. Actually looks like there has been over 275,000 views? There was some nice traffic from this website.

But thanks for posting this [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 23636

Icon 1 posted      Profile for :ast BreathPoem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the 275,000 would be to my content overall, but the 1,369 is individual clicks where people have actually chosen to read/visit that actual article. There is no usage of a traffic generator program or site either, those are actual people interested by said article or intrigued. Not so much on a grand scale, but for me that seems pretty good, AC spreads the content out over the web as well, selling articles to other sites, etc.

Numerically, any article dealing with feet or foot fetishism that I have done has quite a few viewers, (a celebrity foot fetish article boomed to over 24,000 views very quickly) thus indeed I think an interview would make for an interesting article.

I'll try to send the questions via your webmaster e-mail, didn't work previously; perhaps a junk filter nabbed it...will try to get around to sending it later today, will come from a hotmail account and have the subject: AC INTERVIEW

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you're THE man [Smile]

Thanks, I don't know what up with the email. Looking forward to it!

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have a great site - regardless! Just like the Giants we all play to our competition.

Keep up the sweet feet work!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 23636

Just an FYI I just sent an e-mail. Hope you get it, feel free to take your time and answer if and when you want to. Thanks
coedfeet
Member # 2738

I got it...I will ask several of the girls if they'll participate. They shouldn't have a problem, they aren't personal type questions.

Thanks!

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where in the world do you find such hot girls?
Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

They're everywhere, just gotta convince them to pose!

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for free or fee?
Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'v joined your site about 5 times now and I love it every time I join I can say it is probably my favorite site I have to pay for [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by letmeseeyourfeet30:
for free or fee?

If they're regular girls you might get them for free, but a model will cost you some cash. Coed is right though they're indeed everywhere!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shaggy900
Board Regular
Member # 35034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shaggy900   Email shaggy900   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is my favorite feet site
Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links