All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » A Coed Feet Interview: Webmaster, TJ, Marie, and Samantha

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Coed Feet Interview: Webmaster, TJ, Marie, and Samantha
:ast BreathPoem
Board Regular
Member # 23636

Icon 1 posted      Profile for :ast BreathPoem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey...I did an interview with the guy who runs Coed Feet as well as three of the models: TJ, MARIE, and SAMANTHA...the website I did it for finally published it. LINK:

Coed Feet Interview

The website did not consult with me before edits, but apparently they decided Marie's photo was overloaded with too much sexy and deleted it from going with th article! I apologize to her and thank everyone for taking the time to do the article; if Marie or anyone has anything else they would like to promote feel free to contact me, feel like I owe Marie more attention..lol

Personally I can't believe the typos they allowed in it..lol...sounds like I am from India and English is my second language or something with the intro...116 people viewed it on its first day of publication.

[ March 03, 2008, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: :ast BreathPoem ]

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks great, the girls will be excited that they made it to print. Thanks for the recognition!

Here's the offending picture of Marie is case people wondered. She will be sad, cause she has really been working out and likes how she looks now.
 -

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
:ast BreathPoem
Board Regular
Member # 23636

Icon 1 posted      Profile for :ast BreathPoem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she wants to do an interview about physical fitness or something and what she has achieved, I'm sure people would be interested
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow these soles are incredible... Nice skin tone that contrasts well with her soft looking soles.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY VERY VERY VERY SWEET!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she looks great right now

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links