All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Jessica and Alysha

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jessica and Alysha
iluvFJ's
Board Regular
Member # 43981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvFJ's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi new to the forum

Just wanted to say Jessica and Alysha are 2 of the hottest girls and have the hottest feet ever.
I really love footjobs and cumshots so keep me posted if you have any sets with those 2 models coming up I'd love it.

[ November 07, 2011, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: iluvFJ's ]

Posts: 11 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jennifera
Loyal Member
Member # 31193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jennifera   Email jennifera       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not much for footjobs, but I'd sure like to see them kissing each other's feet!
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvFJ's
Board Regular
Member # 43981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvFJ's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah that would definitely be awesome to
Posts: 11 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha..Alysha will do fj's, but Jessica is kind of a prude. She won't do fj or worship another girls feet. It took some begging just for her to let me worship her feet.

But she's hot, so that makes up for it lol.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvFJ's
Board Regular
Member # 43981

Lol yeah I'd say so she's definitely hot... let me know if u have any fjs with alysha I'd love to see them or any coming soon
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any with TJ or Alysha will appear here.

http://clips4sale.com/store/17421

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvFJ's
Board Regular
Member # 43981

Thank you your site rocks I'm jealous of you
iluvFJ's
Board Regular
Member # 43981

Wish there was some with her naked her body rocks...
iluvFJ's
Board Regular
Member # 43981

I found 2 of Alysha the 1 texting I bought yesterday it was awesome is there anymore by chance or anymore coming soon? also id be interested in private videos if she does that. feel free to private msg me if u need to..Thanks
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Yeah you would have to write me at webmaster@coedfeet.com, and let me know your requests. Then I can contact her.

I got 1 more of her to post, and we'll try to get more done. I kinda have to shoot "normal" stuff more. And I wanna team her up with TJ again too [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

iluvFJ's
Board Regular
Member # 43981

yeah i bet the normal stuff is more mainstream and sells more.

ok i'll email you some requests to run by her thanks.

Awesome one more video let me know as soon as that goes up I cant wait to watch it.

iluvFJ's
Board Regular
Member # 43981

Great update on alysha giving a awesome footjob excited for more to come

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links