All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Natali's Back?! Updated pics 5/23/12

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Natali's Back?! Updated pics 5/23/12
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully Natali stays around longer this time. She still had a tattoo on her sole, some kind of heart. I think she just gets off on the pain? But she like worship, so she likes foot pleasure too.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ May 23, 2012, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigSwoll
Loyal Member
Member # 43591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigSwoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is very good looking, friend, as are most of your models.How do those gorgeous feet smell?
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I picked her up from her place, and when we got to the studio, her feet were dirty from walking around barefoot all day.
They didnt smell, but i regret now not doing a set with her feet dirty. i was so anxious to worship them, I cleaned them off right away.
Next time!

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Well its a little obvious Natali's pregnant. The good thing is she is willing to do stuff for ALL the sites, even get naked. But will that be something people want? I know once she has the kid, she becomes a young MILF, and back to normal. Its the time in between, we get pregnant feet. Im still gonna play with them lol.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links