All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Congratulations on Anna

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Congratulations on Anna
jennifera
Loyal Member
Member # 31193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jennifera   Email jennifera       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!! You hit a home run with Anna. She's beautiful, and toetally awesome! Heavily tattoed, yes, but they're not overpowering. The tattoes are very tastefully done. The one on her right arm, "I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death" is such a powerful message and so true. I hope Anna stays around for a very long time.

[ May 15, 2012, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks,

I figured I'd throw her into the mix for some variety. One never knows how tattooed girls/feet will be received. Her feet were amazing for the amount of time she spends barefoot, and not getting pro pedicures.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scottman
Board Regular
Member # 10047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scottman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Annas tattoos, they are hot!

Did you do some pics in her karate uniform?

Posts: 39 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not yet...she actually does mma type training, and was not used to doing some kicks. She's more of a knee, punch, knock you to the floor type of girl.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links