All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » New Member

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Member
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi..I joined up yesterday and wanted to say how much I am enjoying the site...I don't know what took me so long to do it because I've always enjoyed your posts here on Wu's..I just wanted to drop a post and tell you it's one of the best foot fetish sites I've ever joined and I've joined a lot in the years I've had the Internet...Thank you and please keep up the good work...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks,

It's still fun working with all the girls, although its like having half a dozen girlfriends at the same time lol.

Feel free to write to the main email if you have any requests or ideas, we might be able to shoot it for you?

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveAri
Board Regular
Member # 44391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveAri   Email LoveAri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you treat them like girlfriends? i always thought models hated the photographers! haha
Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Models (and girls in general) like photogs who treat them nice. It's when they find out you treat the other girls nice too, is when problems arise lol.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveAri
Board Regular
Member # 44391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveAri   Email LoveAri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would you say you have a favorite girl? or couple of girls? just something ive always wondered
Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links