All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Old footjob clip store?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Old footjob clip store?
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going through the vids on the site and remembered that you also had a footjob C4S. I can't remember the name, would you mind posting a link please?

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the studio name is "stinky feet and footjobs".

Not sure how long it will remain, as its getting very tough to find girls to do fj's on film. Plenty will do it if face isnt shown, but that just seems a bit lame.
I could hire pros, but the whole idea was to feeture coedfeet girls.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxkeiser
Board Regular
Member # 37711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxkeiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd probably cry if you did that. those katie, cagney, samantha, and tonya videos are absolutely incredible. same of with the lola f*** video omgoodness wow. mo is not my type, but I'm a young fella. i'd love a cherise vid. you can just tell how bad her feet smell. it's not like any of the other girls. something about her feet just hits home and brings the aroma right to my face. "annnd...they stink..." she's not the hottest, but something baout i can't explain it. i would have gone crazy if you had a leigh fj, would have made my life, not day life. samantha is incredible in some of those vids. i have to rebuy them all the time because i keep throwing away my h drives trying to quit, but then something happens and i'm back lol...tonya fj was the best. "smell them....go ahead smell them", "is it goooood [Tongue] " just the sarcasm in her voice is cute. cagney was my all time fav model
Posts: 20 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links