All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Jessica, Wu's Feature Model Of The Month *Video*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jessica, Wu's Feature Model Of The Month *Video*
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to WU for having Jessica as the September 2012 Feature Model Of The Month!

We figured we'd just do various looks of her on campus, feet clean and dirty. They were getting dirty anyway as we walked around in the heat.

Here's a video of her showing off her dirty soles, anklet and toe ring. I have both a quicktime and windows format.

Jessica's dirty feet on campus, .mov version

Jessica's dirty feet on campus, .wmv version

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sooo cute girl, i love long toes and toeprints in sandals smelly look [Mmm] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful!
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jessica is number one of Coed feet..
many of my friends jerk off to her feet daily, including me [Smile]

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elmagico:
Jessica is number one of Coed feet..
many of my friends jerk off to her feet daily, including me [Smile]

You said a mouthful there...and speaking of mouthful...Jessica and TJ, my two favorite foot babes on that site!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trix
Loyal Member
Member # 5218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how many of these girls I've seen on campus. I know where these are. I've had a girl take pictures of my feet on the oval for an 'art project'. Always wished a guy would ask about my feet! Glad they are respectful I guess.
Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyriqone83
Board Regular
Member # 44897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyriqone83   Author's Homepage   Email lyriqone83   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love jessica's booty and her feet. She has the perfect b0dy i love a w0man that size.

--------------------
Muziqnot3

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyriqone83
Board Regular
Member # 44897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyriqone83   Author's Homepage   Email lyriqone83   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love jessica's booty and her feet. She has the perfect b0dy i love a w0man that size.

--------------------
Muziqnot3

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HottRoddTX
Member # 51867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HottRoddTX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute college girl feet.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links