All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » 2013 Coed Feet..April

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2013 Coed Feet..April
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
March was still a bad month weather wise, but a few familiar girls made it in; Ari, Jessica and TJ. Ari got to shoot Jessica, of course she did it barefoot! I even had to shoot a very sick Jessica at her house. She looked great puttering around barefoot in pj's and a robe.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ May 07, 2013, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
March also had a few new girls come in. The first girl is Emily, a ballet dancer who really can model her feet in great positions. The tattoed redhead is Paige, very busty and high arches. The last is Eden, an Austrian girl who's done a few foot parties. Her huge size 10 feet were so soft, and I sure couldn't fit it all those toes in mouth at once lol.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Also per request, I get new girls to use the studio ruler on their feet. That ruler has had a lot of toes wrapped around it lol. Eden is of course a large size 10, Emily has flexible size 7.5, and Paige with a wide and wrinkled size 8.

-
 -
 -

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

coedfeet
Member # 2738

Here are some samples from shoots in April. It was a busy month, and finally got warm. Ari shot on campus, and gave us a view on what it looks like to sit behind her in class. New girl Chris, a pierced alternative girl with size 8 very wrinkled soles.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

coedfeet
Member # 2738

I had Emily in again, those feet can really move. So many ideas to do with her. Jessica went blue for earth day?

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

coedfeet
Member # 2738

Here's the rest of the samples of jessica, some others I can't post on photobucket. And of course Nicole has more I can't post, but will on the site. Plus she had some more tattooes, and a great polish color.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw on Twitter that Rachel is coming back. Way to go!
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Thanks..She should be back regular. Missed shooting and playing with those soles
I also have another long ago girl coming back later this month [Thumbs Up]

A storm has come through and knocked out power, so this week's updates with new favorite Emily will be delayed. They have no estimate when it will be restored [Cry]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, I'll look forward to that.

Hope your power comes back soon. Stay safe.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxkeiser
Board Regular
Member # 37711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxkeiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Emily is perfect. she looks like another classic!
Posts: 20 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links