All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Welcome back Emily

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Welcome back Emily
jennifera
Loyal Member
Member # 31193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jennifera   Email jennifera       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a great update, and it's so good to see Emily again. This is a great site, and I know you're doing your best, but I just wish we could do more to get the new girls to keep coming back. It gets frustrating to see them introduced, and we look forward to them coming back, and then we never see them again. Anyway, congratulations again on Emily. She's an incredibly beautiful lady.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, yes I've made sure to work with Emily a lot, she's awesome. I sure try to get girls to come back regular, sometimes they just flake out?

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any new sets of hers coming up?
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
plenty, actually she is this latest update [Smile]

I'm having her film a few ideas of herself at home. I love how she describes being barefoot around the house and garden

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What themes are the sets? Any chance of more yoga or dance themes? Beach with wet soles/sand? Dusty soles and leg warmers again? Dare I say also footworship and more flip flops (and dirty/dusty outdoors feet)! Can you tell I really like this model? [Tongue]
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Always more dance and yoga themes coming up, she had a lot of related worn shoes and outfits. Dirty feet too, she usually wears flips or bare foot in warm weather.
Prob no worship, she is such a good girl :/

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links