All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » I'm confused

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm confused
jennifera
Loyal Member
Member # 31193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jennifera   Email jennifera       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but since we went to the larger pictures, the clarity is not the same. It seems most of the extreme close-ups are blurry. I thought it might be my monitor, but in the new update on Nicole, the clarity is much better. So, I thought, they must have found the problem and corrected it. However, I viewed the new update on Beth, and the close-ups are blurry again. Am I the only one who's noticed this?
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah sorry, some of its my fault, some with the camera. I use macro mode to get close ups, but sometimes the camera doesnt zoom on the feet, itll zoom on something else, leaving the feet a bit blurry. it also helps I shot nicole outside, more light.

Sometimes Ill forget to switch macro off as i get a full body angle, leaving some areas blurred.

But I cant tell until i edit them, then its too late to correct. I then will include some of the blurred if I feel the rest is a cool angle.

its about time for a new camera anyway [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed it as well. In the full-body shots, it looks like the model is farther away from the camera than before the photo size change.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can revert back to including 2 different types of sizes in a zip file (classic and big) and using the smaller size for the web page?
I had stopped including the smaller dimension ones, from feedback. But I really had not changed anything, I've always edit pics into that particular size (big). Let me know on next update?
Still getting a new cam [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it's fine. I prefer the bigger size all around.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Well hopefully reverting back, and having Kawa back [Thumbs Up] makes everything better.

Feedback in general to changing sizes was neutral before and after, so staying the same is no big deal. I look at every picture in original size, and do post some out of focus. Mainly cause it might be a great pose or angle. Just as I watch each video, and include mistakes, ambient noise, or not so prime lighting. I think being a bit amateurish is part of the appeal of everything [Smile]

But maybe the camera is dying, and I need a new one [Cool]

I'm still happy Kawa and I made up [Kiss]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

You've got Renee and Beth; everything's great!
jennifera
Loyal Member
Member # 31193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jennifera   Email jennifera       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posting both sizes might be a good idea. I see from the responses that some like the larger size, and for myself, I prefer the old size. Anyway, whatever you decide is fine. This is still the best foot fetish site on the web.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links