All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Emily, Wu's Feature Model Of The Month *Video*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Emily, Wu's Feature Model Of The Month *Video*
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Coed, i've been on this site for about a decade, this is one of the best set's i've ever seen. Absolutely love it! Really great stuff!!!

[ November 01, 2013, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, she is a dream girl. I will have some vids to post here soon, with her removing her old ballet slippers and socks.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait!
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well thanks to Wu for making Emily the feature model of the month for Oct. 2013!!

Emily Ballet Feet Feature Set

I really like Emily, she is truly the cliche "the girl next door". She always looks great, has cute clothes and shoes.
She is creative with her polish, even though she has to keep her nails short for dancing. A few places on her feet obviously have grown tough, but they do feel feel smooth. I think it adds to the appeal. She has this lotion she uses that smells awesome, like smoky fruit?

We shot her set in a studio she practices and teaches in, really scenic.
This video shows her doing some tiptoeing in her ballet shoes. Emily takes them off to show the insides, and the little cloth she uses to protect her perfect toes. She says it does get sweaty and smelly [Smile] Then she arches and tiptoes by the balance bar.

Emily's Ballet feet Video WMV Version

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Thanks Coed!
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Yep. I also added a set of pics from that same studio, to member section. We took pics to test the lights and camera. Emily couldn't find matching legwarmers, but her toes still looked cute sticking out of the mismatched pair [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links