All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Jessica Takes Pics Of Her Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jessica Takes Pics Of Her Feet
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The weather has already caused shoots to be missed here in 2014. However, Jessica did some shooting at her house, since she couldn't drive in the weather Monday.
These are smaller pics, because she used her iphone. It's the video she shot that saved the day, and first shoot of the year. I wanted her to film herself shooting her feet, since I like seeing girls do that! The video is in the member section, and soon on c4s. She says she keeps her place at 85, so i bet those feet were toasty.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxkeiser
Board Regular
Member # 37711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxkeiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is she pregnant?
Posts: 20 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol more than halfway

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see a new set of her. I have a thing for barefoot pregnant women.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Heh next month she should be even bigger. She's such a skinny girl, her belly is only thing getting big. Her feet aren't wider, and don't feel or smell different lol

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy toes and soles

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links